Other clubs' transfers

Dave

Lots of tapping up there Harry :D

he does it every f***ing time!

and £2.5m for carrick??? is he pissed? (i take it he's talking pre-spuds, but still, thats a random mention)

That's straight up.  Carrick was waiting for a bid from Arsenal, never came, Pompey offered £2.5m.  Spurs gazumped them with a bid of £3m.

We could have signed him as well. Moyes wouldn't budge on his valuation of Carrick, think we lost out for the sake of 250k.

Don't recall Pompey ever being mentioned as in the running for him at the time so I was surprised by Redknapp's comment.

Lots of tapping up there Harry :D

he does it every f***ing time!

and £2.5m for carrick??? is he pissed? (i take it he's talking pre-spuds, but still, thats a random mention)

That's straight up.  Carrick was waiting for a bid from Arsenal, never came, Pompey offered £2.5m.  Spurs gazumped them with a bid of £3m.

We could have signed him as well. Moyes wouldn't budge on his valuation of Carrick, think we lost out for the sake of 250k.

Don't recall Pompey ever being mentioned as in the running for him at the time so I was surprised by Redknapp's comment.

bobby robson claims he could have had him, but freddy wouldnt pay the money, and due to west hams financial situation, coupled with him being a geordie, he thought he would have held out and joined us for even cheaper as west hams crisis deepened, he didn't, and he later went for an astronomical fee.

Guest elbee909

I'd take Kaboul over Anton bloody Ferdinand.

Sadly, we've been linked with both of them.

:(

pair kaboul with zat knght and you're we're lauging

Zat did alright last season. True fact.

As for Harry, if he told me the earth was round, I'd check it out on wikipedia.

Actually you would be right to check, as the Earth is slightly egged shaped.

Oblate spheroid or something.

£2M (+ more) for Darius Henderson from Sheffield United. An amicable parting, good for both parties and a great deal for us. Good work - now get in some decent players.

Guest kevarmy

Apprantly spurs have agreed a fee for Arshavin,will be in london tomorrow for medical,would be gutted if this is true.

Guest kevarmy

Apprantly spurs have agreed a fee for Arshavin,will be in london tomorrow for medical,would be gutted if this is true.

'apprantly' sounds like the usual ITK bullshit

was actually told by a mate who is in moscow,been on russian tv,personally i hope it is ITK bullshit.

was actually told by a mate who is in moscow,been on russian tv,personally i hope it is ITK bullshit.

Russian radio and TV were reporting €23m (£18.2m) bid accepted.  Would be a good replacement for Keane but ITK's seem to be saying we have bid €22m and it wasn't accepted.

Wouldn't put much stock into Russian media rumors.

If it's true, I hope he bangs heads with Modric on the first day of training, giving both skull fractures and putting them out for the season.

Barca have made a final bid of €27m (£21.4m) for Berbatov.  Levy trying to renegotiate the add-on clauses for Dos Santos to make it happen.  He will do almost anything to make sure Berbatov doesn't end up at Old Trafford.

Wouldn't put much stock into Russian media rumors.

If it's true, I hope he bangs heads with Modric on the first day of training, giving both skull fractures and putting them out for the season.

i'm not too fussed. yes i'd like to have him here but seems a bit pricey for someone that age whos never played outside russia before.

Fulham bid £10.75m for Andy Johnson.......................

Wigan apparently have had NINE MILLION POUND BID for Andy Johnson TURNED DOWN by Everton.

mackems.gif @ both clubs if true.

Yeah, how stupid of us. Nevermind waiting to get £10m+ let's just sell when the first bid comes in.  :doh:

Who the fuck's going pay that for him though? :lol:

:iamatwat:

Aren't there any ITKski's on the Spuds forum?

Russian radio and TV were reporting 23m (£18.2m) bid accepted.  Would be a good replacement for Keane but ITK's seem to be saying we have bid 22m and it wasn't accepted.

Two ITK's are now saying a (revised?) bid for Arshavin has been accepted.  Maybe the Russian media were right all along?  Also being said that bids for Pavlychenko and Milito have been accepted. 

These ITK's couldn't possibly have heard this news like everyone else could they? :lol:

:lol:

One arranges the accommodation/mortgage for new signings, his information is normally very reliable.  The probability is that the easy part (getting a bid accepted) is done, getting the players to agree to the move within our salary structure might be more of a challenge.