Other clubs' transfers

Dave

Would you say that Obas dummy with Tainio is one of his best goals?

For us? Easily.

Still wish that shot v Liverpool went in.

or the one against Chelsea.. that one stunned them proper

His best is obviously the 90mph shot against Spurs under Roeder, but the dummy was nice, as was the one in he scored at St. James' in the UEFA cup (againts Levadia Tallin? left foot from the edge of the box).

what dummy ?

he mis controls it with his shin and this commits tainio and he then knocks it past him...there is no dummy

Maybe dummy is the wrong word, but I definitely wouldn't call it mis-control. He takes it one way then brings it back with the outside of his foot.

watch the side on view..there is deffo a touch in there that isn't deliberate . my mistake about it being off his shin though.

dummy ?

watch it closely

link?

pretty sure there'll be a youtube of it

was trying to get you banned madras  :tickedoff:

think it was a bit of a shimmy and a bit of mis-control myself

malbranque and kaboul are at sunderlands tarining ground according to ssn.

have to say, steed is a cracking signing for them

So's Chimbonda, if he puts a bit of heart into it.

Guest want_nufc_to_be_big_club

also he is extremely stupid to go there.

Guest Antec

So's Chimbonda, if he puts a bit of heart into it.

Not at 60 grand per week each. Desperation signings

£££££££

Sunderland are going nowhere but up, unfortunately, and getting players of the quality of Chimbonda and Malbranque in (even on big wages, which they can afford), can only help them push on.

EDIT: Bit of a step up from the likes of Andy Reid and Phil Bardsley, aren't they?

For us? Easily.

Still wish that shot v Liverpool went in.

or the one against Chelsea.. that one stunned them proper

His best is obviously the 90mph shot against Spurs under Roeder, but the dummy was nice, as was the one in he scored at St. James' in the UEFA cup (againts Levadia Tallin? left foot from the edge of the box).

what dummy ?

he mis controls it  and this commits tainio and he then knocks it past him...there is no dummy

Aye I remember Andy Gray showing a slow mo of this as if to show what a crap footballer Martins really is. His attitude was "oh well they won 1-4 over the mighty and fabulous Spurs who should be in the top 4 every year but that Martins just got lucky with this one"

Twat.

Guest want_nufc_to_be_big_club

£££££££

Sunderland are going nowhere but up, unfortunately, and getting players of the quality of Chimbonda and Malbranque in (even on big wages, which they can afford), can only help them push on.

EDIT: Bit of a step up from the likes of Andy Reid and Phil Bardsley, aren't they?

The pitty thing is that we are not progressing neither in the transfer market neither as a club in the recent years.

I think we are million miles away from what we used to be under SBR and when you think about it,it was only 5-6 years ago...

Great times...

Now the reality is far more difficult to accept,especially when you see teams like Spuds,Portsmouth and even fucking everton above us...

Guest neesy111

£££££££

The pitty thing is that we are not progressing neither in the transfer market neither as a club in the recent years.

I think we are million miles away from what we used to be under SBR and when you think about it,it was only 5-6 years ago...

Great times...

Now the reality is far more difficult to accept,especially when you see teams like Spuds,Portsmouth and even fucking everton above us...

well we have a line of managers and our previous chairman to thank for that

the reality is, we need to get into europe to start attracting players again, money isn't everything and anycase, it's about time we stopped signing players on reputation

£££££££

Great times...

Now the reality is far more difficult to accept,especially when you see teams like Spuds,Portsmouth and even f***ing everton above us...

well we have a line of managers and our previous chairman to thank for that

the reality is, we need to get into europe to start attracting players again, money isn't everything and anycase, it's about time we stopped signing players on reputation

long past reputation shurely ?

Liverpool boss Rafael Benitez has completed the signing of French striker David Ngog from Paris St Germain.

The highly-rated 19-year-old has penned a four-year contract at Anfield for an undisclosed feee and he is Liverpool's fourth signing of the summer.

Ngog, the cousin of former Newcastle defender Jean-Alain Boumsong, scored once in 18 games for PSG last season.

Liverpool add Ngog to their previous major summer signings Andrea Dossena, Diego Cavalieri and Philipp Degen.

Benitez is still thought to be chasing Aston Villa captain Gareth Barry and Tottenham striker Robbie Keane.

Ngog has scored goals at every youth level for France and he struck twice against England Under-19s last season.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/l/liverpool/7523363.stm

Is it just me who thinks Muntari isn't actually that good?

I can't see how he'd get into Inter's team at all. I expected him to be better for Portsmouth than he was, apart from scoring a few cracking long range goals he didn't really stand out.

Is it just me who thinks Muntari isn't actually that good?

I can't see how he'd get into Inter's team at all. I expected him to be better for Portsmouth than he was, apart from scoring a few cracking long range goals he didn't really stand out.

Will be Mourinho's new Essien in a three man midfield.

Kind of agree with you 1878. He didn't really add too much other than his long range shooting.

Guest sicko2ndbest

He made his name in the tvised game against Villa with those 2 goals. Average to good, about portsmouth standard nothin more nothin less