Other clubs' transfers

Dave

These ITK's couldn't possibly have heard this news like everyone else could they? :lol:

:lol:

One arranges the accommodation/mortgage for new signings, his information is normally very reliable.  The probability is that the easy part (getting a bid accepted) is done, getting the players to agree to the move within our salary structure might be more of a challenge.

MJ, on a side note, do you know if theres any truth in us hijacking Sunderlands Malbranque bid?

I've only heard of Villa and Everton as alternative destinations for him.  If the rumours that he (and Chimbonda) have been offered £80k pw by Sunderland are true, I think Newcastle, or anyone else for that matter, will be struggling to sign him.

Guest kingdawson

These ITK's couldn't possibly have heard this news like everyone else could they? :lol:

One arranges the accommodation/mortgage for new signings, his information is normally very reliable.  The probability is that the easy part (getting a bid accepted) is done, getting the players to agree to the move within our salary structure might be more of a challenge.

MJ, on a side note, do you know if theres any truth in us hijacking Sunderlands Malbranque bid?

You lot should be happy as hell if that's true. He's my favourite spurs player and i still dont understand why we're offloading him tbh.

Really want that cunt (robbie) Keane to piss off asap.

I've only heard of Villa and Everton as alternative destinations for him.  If the rumours that he (and Chimbonda) have been offered £80k pw by Sunderland are true, I think Newcastle, or anyone else for that matter, will be struggling to sign him.

struggling or stupid ?

You lot should be happy as hell if that's true. He's my favourite spurs player and i still dont understand why we're offloading him tbh.

Really want that cunt (robbie) Keane to piss off asap.

Is he better than Taino though?

Guest kingdawson

Really want that c*** (robbie) Keane to piss off asap.

Is he better than Taino though?

:lol: :lol:

Russian radio and TV were reporting 23m (£18.2m) bid accepted.  Would be a good replacement for Keane but ITK's seem to be saying we have bid 22m and it wasn't accepted.

haha 18.2 mill, they can have him.

Wow ... if all this Spurs stuff is true then they are taking one hell of a risk, as they are essentially revamping their whole midfield and attack with players who are all unaccustomed to the premier league.

And still no DM ...

Risky game they're playing and it could all go up in flames.

if that's true niall quinn must actually have more money than sense.

i like malbranque, chimbonda's a bit of a knobber, neither are worth £80k p.w

Wow ... if all this Spurs stuff is true then they are taking one hell of a risk, as they are essentially revamping their whole midfield and attack with players who are all unaccustomed to the premier league.

And still no DM ...

Lets hope so...

And still no DM ...

I will be more than happy if they replace Berbatov, Keane and Defoe with Pavlychenko, Milito and Arshavin. All of them are unproven over here and will take time to settle. Trouble is, knowing Spurs, they are likely to do all this AND strengthen in DM too.

And still no DM ...

I will be more than happy if they replace Berbatov, Keane and Defoe with Pavlychenko, Milito and Arshavin. All of them are unproven over here and will take time to settle. Trouble is, knowing Spurs, they are likely to do all this AND strengthen in DM too.

David Albelda is the name cropping up quite regularly in the past couple of days.  At least there is now talk of trying to get a DM in, almost any name mentioned would be an upgrade on Zokora.

Chimbonda having a medical, agreed a 4 year deal.

Good for him and hopefully good for Spurs.  Still can't really believe that Sunderland would offer £23m for the 4.

Didn't think it was possible for me to hate Chimbonda any more than I already do, then he goes and signs for Sunderland  :knuppel2:

:shifty:

10.75 million :jesuswept:

:smug: Told you.

Rumours about us signing Moutinho are getting strong in the Portugese papers.

Says talks are ongoing with Sporting wanting 25m euros and us wanting to pay 20m. Pini Zahavi is negotiating the deal for us (he brought Yakubu and Fernandes here last year) and Moutinho's father refused to comment when asked about his son coming to Everton.  Sounds like it could be a goer.

Good for him and hopefully good for Spurs.  Still can't really believe that Sunderland would offer £23m for the 4.

So what's the fee for Chimbonda on his own then?

No idea, I don't honestly believe £23m for all 4 either tbh.  Keane is saying that 3 out of 4 have agreed personal terms so I'm hoping they've all got inflated fees!

No idea, I don't honestly believe £23m for all 4 either tbh.  Keane is saying that 3 out of 4 have agreed personal terms so I'm hoping they've all got inflated fees!

What do you mean "no idea"? Weren't you involved with the talks?

No.  All I did was make the tea and supply the chocolate digestives....................

And still no DM ...

No.  All I did was make the tea and supply the chocolate digestives....................

And thats where Spurs go wrong you see. Plain digestives cost less. Extravengant display by the Spurs tearoom

And thats where Spurs go wrong you see. Plain digestives cost less. Extravengant display by the Spurs tearoom

they have a tearoom???  :yikes: