Other clubs' transfers

Dave

Is it just me who thinks Muntari isn't actually that good?

I can't see how he'd get into Inter's team at all. I expected him to be better for Portsmouth than he was, apart from scoring a few cracking long range goals he didn't really stand out.

he'll be first team at inter definitely... cracking player at udinese no doubt... not playmaker typical player

not fair to judge player which just came to EPL btw...

maybe cause mourinho failed to take lampard he take another alternative which is not so much different at quality

Liverpool sign Ngog for 1.5 mill, 19 year old 6'3" 1 goal in 18 games for PSG but the biggest worry for them should be his cousin is Boumsong.  mackems.gif mackems.gif

We were interested in him if I am right?!?! Remember the mouthwatering n'gog/n'zog combination... :-)

Guest Antec

kaboul has agreed personal terms at the mackems.

an earthquake must have happened!

Get in there  :lol:

Guest Heneage

kaboul has agreed personal terms at the mackems.

an earthquake must have happened!

http://img.skysports.com/08/02/218x298/Andy_Reid_Sunderland_2008_651600.jpg + http://www.animalbouncers.co.uk/images/dinosaur-bouncy-castle.jpg  ?

I  can see them turning out to be s**** for the mackems.

I think they'll all do pretty well there.

Thing is, say Sunderland improve they still won't be good enough to catch up with the top 4, Everton, Villa or Spurs at the very least.

Is a respectable midtable position really worth splashing out 50/60k a week for players that would be on roughly half that elsewhere? It's the Eggert Magnusson school of business- massive cash for little reward. Could end in tears in the long run.

Guest sicko2ndbest

going from a so called 'bigger' club nearly always ends in tears. last big pay day. this is archaic transfer policy we used to have

Might Sunderland actually be forming the crux of a decent side now? With Chimbonda and Malbranque they're atleast showing they do know how to spend money on decent players; when you consider they were spending similar fees for the likes of Chopra and Richardson last year.

Regardless of that though, they've done shite considering the money they've spent. So far.

Might Sunderland actually be forming the crux of a decent side now? With Chimbonda and Malbranque they're atleast showing they do know how to spend money on decent players; when you consider they were spending similar fees for the likes of Chopra and Richardson last year.

Regardless of that though, they've done shite considering the money they've spent. So far.

Still haven't got a goalscorer like.

Guest Heneage

Tainio's mate has said that when Sunderland said what they were offering, TT couldn't believe it, simply said "how much?" :lol: :lol:

Thinks all 4 will make the move.

What he said "How Much?" or Sunderland said "Name your price"?

Either way it will either make them better, or make them fall harder on their arse, may tempt Evans to move.