Other clubs' transfers

Dave

NRC can f*** off.

Pretty harsh.

NRC isn't the best but he certainly isn't the worst either.

In a midfield alongside Cahill, Pienaar, Arteta and Fellaini he would be alright I think. The others would make up for his lack of technical ability and he would add a hell of a lot of aggression and drive. The guy does a lot of hard work in midfield.

I think he would certainly be an upgrade on playing Phil Neville in midfield.

Neville had a very good season in midfield last year tbf. I used to hate him in midfield and think he should be played as a right back only but he came good last season and made an important contribution.

I would argue that Reo-Coker doesn't have as much nous or discipline for playing the holding role actually.

I'd rather not sign NRC personally, but if we do then I can see why Moyes might think he could get something more out of him. There were far less raw attributes there with Lee Carsley but Moyes turned him into a solid holding player after previously giving Claus Thomsen a run for his money as worst EFC midfielder of the last 15 years.

Nyarko-tastic.

Guest Heneage

Pennant is on £2.2m a year AFTER tax, is getting a villa rent-free, and a car to play for Real Zaragoza.

Unbelievable.

How do you know that?

Just been on SSN there. Reported in the Spanish press.

That's quite good of them. So he's on about 50k a week? Wonder what car and villa he will get. I'm envious, would love to live in Spain.

Pennant is on £2.2m a year AFTER tax, is getting a villa rent-free, and a car to play for Real Zaragoza.

Unbelievable.

How do you know that?

Just been on SSN there. Reported in the Spanish press.

That's quite good of them. So he's on about 50k a week? Wonder what car and villa he will get. I'm envious, would love to live in Spain. earn 50k a week.

Guest Roland

Think Adeleye will be a great player. (I might be Slighty biased, since he's from my city and my hometwon club). Physically, he has all the tools to succeed as a CD in England. He's definitely a fighter and is surprisingly good on the ball for a player of his mould. Being a young defender he can be a bit foolish and will make mistake, but I think he'd be well served playing for someone like Moyes.

To be honest, he plays now in the Dutch league for 2 years, but didn't really impress me at all, sorry :) Only played 17 games for Sparta last year.

Suprised that Everton wants him.

Think Adeleye will be a great player. (I might be Slighty biased, since he's from my city and my hometwon club). Physically, he has all the tools to succeed as a CD in England. He's definitely a fighter and is surprisingly good on the ball for a player of his mould. Being a young defender he can be a bit foolish and will make mistake, but I think he'd be well served playing for someone like Moyes.

To be honest, he plays now in the Dutch league for 2 years, but didn't really impress me at all, sorry :) Only played 17 games for Sparta last year.

Suprised that Everton wants him.

He's only 20 though. I don't watch the Dutch league though. He's played for Nigeria at every level (WYC, Olympics, Friendlies, WCQ) and been good/not looked out of place.

Jason Scotland can't get a work permit to Wigan, due to T and T being outside of the top 75 world rankings. Wigan have appealed though

Seems stupid considering he already plas here

Nigerian cenral defender Dele Adeleye is supposedly going to Everton.

Have Aston Villa been linked to any central midfielders? They've sold two now. Unless they're expecting Sidwell and Gardner to step up.

Whcih two are they?

Nigerian cenral defender Dele Adeleye is supposedly going to Everton.

Have Aston Villa been linked to any central midfielders? They've sold two now. Unless they're expecting Sidwell and Gardner to step up.

Whcih two are they?

Gareth and Barry?

:lol:

Gareth will be a bigger loss imo.

Was genuinely racking my brain trying to figure out who "Gareth" was. :doh:

http://www.blogcdn.com/www.tvsquad.com/media/2006/07/off0201.jpg

"Stop! Step away from the cookie jar!"

TOON’S £10M TAYLOR SET TO REPLACE TERRY

Sunday July 12,2009

By John Richardson

CHELSEA are ready to move in for Newcastle United’s England Under-21 defender Steven Taylor as they prepare to sell skipper John Terry to Manchester City.

Taylor – like Terry, a no-nonsense defender – was devastated by Newcastle’s relegation.

Spurs also want 23-year-old Taylor, who although born in London rose through the Toon youth ranks to become an adopted Geordie.

But it’s Chelsea who are poised with a £10million bid as they anticipate an increased £35m City offer for Terry – one they will find hard to turn down.

Chelsea have so far rejected two bids from ambitious City, who are armed with Sheikh Mansour’s millions.

But influential people at Stamford Bridge firmly believe £35m is too good to turn down.

Terry, 28, is already one of the club’s biggest earners on around £130,000 a week and Chelsea will not try to match City’s offer of a £200,000 weekly pay packet.

City are confident of signing Carlos Tevez from Manchester United for £25m and they will also step up their £18m chase for Everton defender Joleon Lescott.

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/113359/Toon-s-10m-Taylor-set-to-replace-Terry

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/sport/402585/Cats-eye-Michael-Dawson-Sunderland-want-Spurs-defender-after-Richard-Dunne-snub.html

STEVE BRUCE will make a bid for Spurs defender Michael Dawson.

The Sunderland boss wants Dawson, 25, after being snubbed by Manchester City's Richard Dunne.

And Tottenham will do business if the Black Cats make an offer of around £6million.

Bruce also wants striker Darren Bent from the North Londoners, and would offer Kenwyne Jones in return.

love it  :smitten: :smitten: