Other clubs' transfers

Dave

Awesome game was that. Unreal winner, n'all. Was probably the last good game of the tournament really; the group stages were good but the knockouts were so negative - everyone was just scared to death of going out. Hope it isn't the same this year. Gonna be difficult watching the likes of Italy slog out some more narrow victories to the tune of a thousand vuvuzelas. Can see me watching very little this time round if it's gonna be the case.

Awesome game was that. Unreal winner, n'all. Was probably the last good game of the tournament really; the group stages were good but the knockouts were so negative - everyone was just scared to death of going out. Hope it isn't the same this year. Gonna be difficult watching the likes of Italy slog out some more narrow victories to the tune of a thousand vuvuzelas. Can see me watching very little this time round if it's gonna be the case.

WHAT??!! Not watching the World Cup????! Every single match of the tournament could be a predetermined 0-0 draw between Stoke and Bolton and I would still watch as much as I could. It's the bloody World Cup, man!

Maxi signs for Liverpool on a free transfer.

All I know about him is that wondergoal from the last world cup (against Mexico?)

and he has done bugger all for Atletico since then. He has had some serious injuries and hasn't recovered anywhere near the form he had since then. He is more of a support striker thana winger now. He's a good team player, works hard , great shot but doesn't dribble as much now as a 'winger'.

SSN Transfer Clockwatch:

07:40 Reports in Norway are suggesting Fulham's £4.7million bid for Rosenborg's Norway international Per Ciljan Skjelbred has been accepted. Something to look out for Cottagers fans.

That'll be their fourth Norwegian then.

Guest Roger Kint

SSN Transfer Clockwatch:

07:40 Reports in Norway are suggesting Fulham's £4.7million bid for Rosenborg's Norway international Per Ciljan Skjelbred has been accepted. Something to look out for Cottagers fans.

That'll be their fourth Norwegian then.

At least it will end the will he sign crap for good :undecided:

Guest Roger Kint

:mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems:

13 Jan 2010 23:05:40

Spotted Joe Cole at Academy of Light, could Chelsea be willing to cash in on a player which Ancelotti sees surplus to requirements and contract runs out in the summer?

:mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems:

Galatasaray say they've completed the signing of Lucas Neil. Hetinga for the rb spot i guess :iamatwat:

I wouldn't trust Turkish clubs when they say they've signed full-backs.

But if true, it appears nothing more than shambolic. Let's get rid of one of 2 fit (currently) central defenders. 750k is nowt, just let him go in the summer ffs. And believe it or not, he's done fairly well recently.

Staggering.

Galatasaray say they've completed the signing of Lucas Neil. Hetinga for the rb spot i guess :iamatwat:

It's centre backs we haven't got, you gonk. Neill hasn't even been playing right back.

Pathetic transfer deal though.

When's Jagielka coming back?

In training I think, but I doubt he'll be on a footall field for at least another month. Even then, he'll need a fair bit of match practice. Same situation for Arteta.

SSN Transfer Clockwatch:

Has been denied by his agent. That means it's true, doesn't it?

I wouldn't trust Turkish clubs when they say they've signed full-backs.

But if true, it appears nothing more than shambolic. Let's get rid of one of 2 fit (currently) central defenders. 750k is nowt, just let him go in the summer ffs. And believe it or not, he's done fairly well recently.

Staggering.

It's centre backs we haven't got, you gonk. Neill hasn't even been playing right back.

Pathetic transfer deal though.

You will likely sign/loan Senderos in this window I would imagine. Once Sol ties up his deal with Arsenal I could see something developing. Fret not!

Guest Stephen927

Blatantly because Portsmouth can't afford to pay him.

Yep.

Niemi will come in and do an okay job, nowhere near James on his day. Portsmouth down and out now.

Blatantly because Portsmouth can't afford to pay him.

Yep, according to The Times James has a clause in his contract that stats if he plays more than 20 games this season Pompey must offer him a new one-year contract and that would mean another £2.5m

Guest Stephen927

Pulis upon being asked about the potential move for van Nistelrooy.

"I'd take Van Nistelrooy tomorrow if we could afford him or he wanted to come to Stoke," he said.

"But going from Real Madrid to Stoke City, I'm not so sure that's sexy enough for him, but we'll see.

:lol: