Other clubs' transfers

Dave

Been away for a few days, has Benayoun joined Chelsea?

Weird, just been confirmed.

Been strongly rumoured for a while, I think one of the papers on Monday had Benayoun to Chelsea and Hodgson to Liverpool in the same article.

Roman loves to have a fellow Jew in the changing room see Avram & now Yossi.

Didn't realise Abramovic was Jewish, probably because of how much money he spunked up the wall in his time there. Not a big trait of the Jews that.

Quite disappointed we didn't sign Petrov tbh. He's had his injury problems but a canny player who's got serious pace to burn- something we lack. I feel he'd be a great option to have and if Routledge or Jonas we're to be injured Petrov could cover them well. Plus, he'd be a good impact player, something else we lack.

On a free there's no harm in it.

Wouldn't have played for free though would he? That's our problem, we've got zero to spend. Absolute zero. 

Probably get pelters for this but; I simply dont subscribe to that view.

That is entirely your prerogative. We'll see come Sept 1st. :thup:

Real Madrid have signed Pedro León according to Marca. Handy player but Real Madrid level? I guess they want a cheap natural winger to have that option in the squad.

I was thinking they might loan him out as one for the future - then I realised he's nearly 24.

Also, Pep has said that Zlatan is staying (third time that one of our staff comes out and says so after all the press going on that we are selling him).

We have also denied that we have been trying to sign Mata (good).

Apparently no offer for Henry has been received. We would let him go on a free.

Also, Pep has said that Zlatan is staying (third time that one of our staff comes out and says so after all the press going on that we are selling him).

We have also denied that we have been trying to sign Mata (good).

The only reason behind signing Mata I could see would be to get one over on Real considering he was one of their youth products.

Guest Antigalican

Mackems signed that Egyption bloke, they've been chasing for a while, on loan

Sand-dancer perchance?