Other clubs' transfers

Dave

So, is this former Real Madrid youngster now at Bolton, any good?

Apparently had the chance to join Benfica but prefered to go to the Reebok

My Real Madrid friends (yeah I have some!) tell me he is a decent prospect. Puzzled they let him go given their lack of personnel in that position. (Drenthe + Arbeloa, one of which is s*** and the other isn't a natural LB).

Has Marcelo left?

Everton stopped making Arteta shirts at the weekend according to a sauce.

:lol:

Utter bollocks. Where've you got that from?

Latest rumours are that him & Pienaar are both signing new deals soon.

Guest Geordiesned

Few journos saying same about Young to Liverpool now. Maxi Rodriguez to be sold as well. Hodgson apparently not a fan.

Guest Heneage

Few journos saying same about Young to Liverpool now. Maxi Rodriguez to be sold as well. Hodgson apparently not a fan.

Espanyol I read.

Espanyol I read.

was looking forward to watching him in the prem......however i can remember nothing of his time here.

Hodgson is really anglicising Liverpool.

I think it started before he got there with Johnson last summer, Shelvey & Sterling signed earlier on in the summer & Wilson was always on the cards.

Aye that's true actually.

They can have Smith as replacement for Mascherano.

EDIT: Cajun's already pulled that one in the ParkyvWoy thread.

I feel sorry for Milner. Not financially, of course, because he could be in line for a stonking payday (and I assume is on a decent contract anyway), but mongs will sooner or later think he should performing at a world-class level because of the transfer price it looks like Man City will pay. He's a good player, not great, as I'm sure most would agree. He's certainly not an average player.