Other clubs' transfers

Dave

Guest Heneage

How many new additions are there? Boyd, Mido coming back, anyone else who didn't play for them last season?

Mido has re-joined Ajax on a free transfer, despite having a year to run on his deal.

Who do you think are shiites (for Champtionship) Sewelly

Genuine question

A lot of average players. Basically the same squad as last season with a couple of SPL players - who have ended up in the Championship for a reason, it's their level.

Basically there isn't a single player in that squad who I'd take in ours, except at a push Wheater.

I'd take Wheater and Digard from their squad.

Strachan keeps persevering with that Rhys Williams lad in centre mid though, and I've yet to see him have a good game.

Digard was the other one I considered, but that's only because he's an upgrade on Smith :lol:

Fancy Leicester to go up this year. Just got Sousa in as manager and seem to have a decent set up plus a decent squad.

Pearson > Sousa. I reckon they'll do well to do as well as they did last season. Haven't seen any significant strengthening and Leicester aren't exactly packed full of goalscorers, so I doubt Sousa's more patient/boring/sideways yawnball will be super-effective.

Guest Heneage

f*** me. Just heard on the Talksport Sports news that Jamie Redknapp is adding his two-penneth about a potential Scott Parker transfer.

Like father like son. What a pair of wankers.

I used to quite like him.

f*** me. Just heard on the Talksport Sports news that Jamie Redknapp is adding his two-penneth about a potential Scott Parker transfer.

He's literally always been a twat tbh.

Guest Heneage

He's literally always been a t*** tbh.

When he first started there was something refreshing about him, maybe it was his good looks and his love for nice ties.

If Balotelli signs for City we're in for some damn fine entertainment next season that's for sure.

It does raise questions, yet again, about who makes the decisions about transfers at that club. They've had a recent history there of friction between players, and between players and manager. Mancini is still trying to establish himself, and there will be lots of new faces anyway who will need to be knitted together into a team. Why bring in Balotelli? Not only is he a difficult player to manage, he actually seems to take pride in being difficult.

If Balotelli signs for City we're in for some damn fine entertainment next season that's for sure.

It does raise questions, yet again, about who makes the decisions about transfers at that club. They've had a recent history there of friction between players, and between players and manager. Mancini is still trying to establish himself, and there will be lots of new faces anyway who will need to be knitted together into a team. Why bring in Balotelli? Not only is he a difficult player to manage, he actually seems to take pride in being difficult.

I think he's overrated. If he does come, he'll end up with five or six goals.

Exactly. You think they would have learned after Robinho.

Maybe Mancini wants an even greater project on his hands ...

Exactly. You think they would have learned after Robinho.

Maybe Mancini wants an even greater project on his hands ...

Wasn't Mancini his manager at Inter?