The Final Day - Man Utd win the title, Fulham stay up!

SUPERTOON

Terry put the wrong shorts on on purpose in my opinion.

Absolutely no doubt about it. He's a petty petty man. Reminded us all again last Monday.

Nice how you can switch audio feeds on Sky. Still wish they'd make those multi-screens much bigger though. Loads of wasted space.

They should have a 4th box also with the SSN feed. Will take forever to switch back and forth leaving the interactive lobby thing

Nice how you can switch audio feeds on Sky. Still wish they'd make those multi-screens much bigger though. Loads of wasted space.

They should have a 4th box also with the SSN feed. Will take forever to switch back and forth leaving the interactive lobby thing

Yup.

Terry put the wrong shorts on on purpose in my opinion.

Absolutely no doubt about it. He's a petty petty man. Reminded us all again last Monday.

Karma quick off the mark? ???

West Ham 1 - 0 Villa

Super Nobby!

Read today West Ham are not going to renew his contract.

Well known amongst West Ham fans that the board have instructed Curbishley to reduce first team squad by about 10 players.

whats the craic with the PL trophy?  I'm guessing its somewhere at the JJB ready to be presented to Man Utd, but what if Wigan won?  Does anyone know if theres a duplicate that is at Stamford Bridge?  Or do Chelsea go without today?

Duplicate at SB.