Amara Diane off to Qatar

Willow

Jesus wept, can some people just not get each others email address and speak to each other on msn instead of BORING US ALL TO DEATH WITH THE SAME OLD SHIT EVERY TIME THEY FUCKING POST!?

Just and idea.

Honestly just fuck off with your boring shit.

You know who you are, FUCKING BORING!

Jesus wept, can some people just not get each others email address and speak to each other on msn instead of BORING US ALL TO DEATH WITH THE SAME OLD s*** EVERY TIME THEY f***ing POST!?

Just and idea.

Honestly just f*** off with your boring s***.

You know who you are, f***ing BORING!

In one ear, out the other. You know the score already.

I know, I just live in hope that one day they will get the message that a very, very small amount of people give a shit about the crap they have been spouting constantly for years and they will give it up and post things that their experience deserves or they just fuck off altogether. I had hope recently but that seems to have blown out of the water and the same old BORING AS FUCK shite has returned.

Jesus wept, can some people just not get each others email address and speak to each other on msn instead of BORING US ALL TO DEATH WITH THE SAME OLD s*** EVERY TIME THEY f***ing POST!?

Just and idea.

the only reason its boring, to peoplle like gayjon, is because the facts don;t fit their opinon

And - if it REALLY was boring, they would'n't post in them.

Pretty much how I myself don't bother posting in threads that don't interest me

A slightly different take on it is I don't really think that the people who run the show on here should be allowing people to tell other posters what they can and can't post and what opinions they should have

Just and idea.

the only reason its boring, to peoplle like gayjon, is because the facts don;t fit their opinon

And - if it REALLY was boring, they would'n't post in them.

A slightly different take on it is I don't really think that the people who run the show on here should be allowing people to tell other posters what they can and can't post and what opinions they should have

do they ? tell me more

The reason its boring is because it has been done again and again and again and again and again.

Can you not talk about something else for f*** sake?

i think the "lost" -"apprentice"-"jericho" etc threads on general chat are boring but i aint going to ask for anyone to stop. so long as NE5 or  mackems.gif as i prefer to call him, doesn't hijack other threads and turn the whole footy section into a board slagfest then i'm ok with him.

If you want to bring the thread back on trck feel free - if anyone has any interest on what you have to say im sure they'll reply and get the thread going again.

simple innit.

What I'm saying is that the new board has to at least match the ambition of the old board.

Let's hope we don't match the "ambition" of Shepherd when he failed to provide any transfer cash at all the summer before a crucial CL qualifier and the point where, after all of Sir Bobby's good work, we just might have established ourselves as one of the Big  Four.

Ambition?  mackems.gif

you mean Bobby Robsons good work, supported by Shepherd [you forgot the Halls again Ozzie lad] .......

hope your not criticising for this "overspending" now , having criticised for not releasing cash that wasn't there. Apart from a small amount like 9m for Woodgate though ........

Still, don't let facts get in the way of your opinion after all this time now

Thanks for demonstrating that you are laughably short of answers for that particular point. Shepherd's biggest fuck-up, our last shot at the CL places before the drawbridge was pulled up, and you are the prize hypocrite who ineptly glosses over it while bleating about "ambition".

And you wonder why no one takes you seriously?

mackems.gif

mackem WUM attempting to gain some credibility

Thanks for demonstrating yet again that you simply can't answer my point.

I win.

And, as usual, you aren't gaining any other converts to your eccentric point of view, either.

But this thread really has nothing to do with his pathetic agenda. As thomas has pointed out, the "Gayjon" thing just sums up the OLD man. Old enough to be my father but if my father was as cringeworthy I would cry myself to death. Absolutely pathetic.

But this thread really has nothing to do with his pathetic agenda. As thomas has pointed out, the "Gayjon" thing just sums up the OLD man. Old enough to be my father but if my father was as cringeworthy I would cry myself to death. Absolutely pathetic.

he IS  your father isn't he ? know wonder you want him silenced. i wonder which one of you is more embarrassed ?

If you want to bring the thread back on trck feel free - if anyone has any interest on what you have to say im sure they'll reply and get the thread going again.

simple innit.

Why should people interested in any updates or talk about Amara Diane have to skip through post about the same old shit to find anything relevant to Amara Diane?

Its fucking pathetic some don't seem to have anything else in their lives so they have to keep repeating the same old shit year on year.

The facts don't fit your opinion, yet you apparently find it interesting to repeat yourself over and over like a parrot on whizz.

I will guess 1/3 (being generous) is about Amara Diane and the rest is shit I have read numerous times in numerous theads with various question completely ignored.

It really does piss me off, I know "its the internet for fuck sake" but jesus wept how long do we have to put up with this shit?

simple innit.

Why should people interested in any updates or talk about Amara Diane have to skip through post about the same old s*** to find anything relevant to Amara Diane?

Its f***ing pathetic some don't seem to have anything else in their lives so they have to keep repeating the same old s*** year on year.

Surely if any interesting developemnt occured it'd be right up to date anyway?  But yeh, you kind of are right however what is sadder the people who discuss the same stuff over and over again or the people that complain about the same thing over and over again. not much between them if you ask me.

Id be more pissed off if it affected every single thread on this entire board but it doesn't i see know harm in wating to discuss a grey area in nufcs history - if everyhting was so clear cut it'd be boring.

Its fucking boring, the same old shit discussed again and again and neither side will ever agree so how about shut the fuck up?

This thread has got to 16 pages now, how many are about the actual topic? i reckon 4 or maybe 5 tops. Give it a fucking rest already.

Fair point but your're commenting on the minority threads like they're 100 a second. Have a look at the first page of threads and id say about 5-6 of them have spilled over into the whole new board old board diatribe.

Hardly the world ending outcome you paint it to be.

i realise i'm now not posting about amara diane but as for gejon's point couldn't the admin overlords create a thread for board based arguments then everytime another thread skews off into the board they just move it?

or is that me over-simplifying the tinternet?

{suppose they'd also spend half their life moving threads and all!!}

Jesus wept, can some people just not get each others email address and speak to each other on msn instead of BORING US ALL TO DEATH WITH THE SAME OLD SHIT EVERY TIME THEY FUCKING POST!?

Just and idea.

Honestly just fuck off with your boring shit.

You know who you are, FUCKING BORING!

Its a break from the fact that about 50% of the threads on the front page are now the same old shite about transfers, complaining about the club not having signed 4 or 5 players and having been "left behind" despite the fact the transfer window hasn't even opened yet.

Far more people in those threads need to take a look at themselves IMO, its ruining the board,