The Euro 2008 thread: Spain are European champions

madras
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Can't believe you all want a side who don't try and win football matches to go through.   :idiot2:

They've comeback three times! How can you say that?

After not making any effort in 90 mins to even try and win the match in this game.  Hope Germany spank them.

Can't believe you all want a side who don't try and win football matches to go through.   :idiot2:

They've comeback three times! How can you say that?

After not making any effort in 90 mins to even try and win the match in this game.  Hope Germany spank them.

They (and Croatia) were shit today, but to say they don't try...I think that's a bit much.

This is hilarious.

Turkey are unbelievable.

As soon as they associated Modric with Tottenham leading up to his penalty I knew he would miss.

Modric will have a monumental breakdown and will never be the same player. Tottenham career over before it even started.

Class!!!

:snod:

That's what happens when you mess with the Toon biaaaaatch!

This is hilarious.

Turkey are unbelievable.

As soon as they associated Modric with Tottenham leading up to his penalty I knew he would miss.

Modric will have a monumental breakdown and will never be the same player. Tottenham career over before it even started.

Class!!!

:snod:

That's what happens when you mess with the Toon biaaaaatch!

:lol: