The Euro 2008 thread: Spain are European champions

madras
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest LucaAltieri

I feel physically sick at the thought of Germany in the final. They're gash.

Germany vs. Italy  O0

Germany have shown nothing in this tournament. The got dominated by Croatia and should have lost by more, Austria outplayed them for large periods of their game, and they beat Portugal because Ricardo and Ferreira had brain freeze, plus one of their goals was a foul. For them to make the final dirties this tournament.

Germany have shown nothing in this tournament. The got dominated by Croatia and should have lost by more, Austria outplayed them for large periods of their game, and they beat Portugal because Ricardo and Ferreira had brain freeze, plus one of their goals was a foul. For them to make the final dirties this tournament.

They did the same bloody thing in 2002.  It is one of the constants of world football.

Quality mackems.gif

almost took you for real there ;)

Quality mackems.gif

What do you mean, am i joking? No.

Modric is a good player, but he won't be allowed to swan around like some sort of ice skating rat / gazelle combo in the PL.

First time he tries that shit over here, someone will kick him into Row Z or snap him in half.

Guest AceDeuce

Quality mackems.gif

What do you mean, am i joking? No.

you are absolutely right.

EXACTLY what i think bout germany!

Guest Alex20

I thought Croatia got the best of the game but they really played like cowards, didn't really attack much though still got a couple good chances. Mad props to Turkey though, they've got a lot of injuries, suspensions, they were without at least 4-5 good man but still eliminated Croatia, now they're without Arda and Tunkay (long haired guy playing for boro), Nihat got injured so going up against Germany with more than half of your 11 suspended or injured is really a big blow. With a full healthy and non-suspended squad they would've played better. So in a sense I wanted Croatia to go through, they would've stood a better chance against Germany, and I hate Germany (just their football). They played horrible in the group stages and eliminated Portugal with the help of the ref, who should've given Lahm a red card and shouldn't have counted Ballacks goal. Germany pretty much guarantees a final.

I put up 50 bucks for Croatia to lead at halftime, then felt bad and played another 50 for them to win the 2nd half, also failed, then played 25 twice during each extra time, I almost got most of my money back in the final seconds, I thought it was over, it wasn't. Extremely painful moment to digest. I don't think I'll be playing again for a looooong time.