The Euro 2008 thread: Spain are European champions

madras
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Nufc4Life

Tis really bad that. He's been brilliant in this tournament as well, to be fair i'd only seen him when he played for Chelski and he was shite like, but he's looked great in this.

Would be nice for Holland to win it for him now, saw earlier he apprently told Van Basten he wants to keep playing, credit to the lad.

Guest nufc_geordie

http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/0cJw8v6ctX6qS/340x.jpg

It's like he's being ugly on purpose just to piss people off.

That's some nipple he's got like, shame it wasn't hers!

They're still going mental here too. I live in downtown Berlin but don't usually get much noise from the street and tonight all my windows are closed, but the cheering and horn-blowing are loud enough to be distracting. Be madness here if Germany play Turkey.

Guest kingdawson

I think Croatia have the tournament tied up to be honest.

I'm starting to get this feeling too.

I am really happy about the performance. Didn't expect it after the last two games.

It was good to see RLOLfes in the midfield role today instead of Fringes (I think I recommended Rolfes here or on Toontastic before, one of the most reliable footballers last season down here). Hitzlsperger played well as well.

Despite the blatant push from Ballack before our third goal I think Portugal just deserved to lose because of Ronaldo's antics. The moment just at the start of the second half where he goes down (questionable enough) then looks up to the referee, then stars to cry, was reason enough to want them go out. What a horrible c**t he is.