Favourite ever goal? *Please don't post clips!*

Chris_R

Solano's goal against Everton a couple of years ago got nowhere near enough love at the time. Lovely build up play, ball finally makes its way out to Nobby. Dummies past a defender then bends one with the outside of the boot into the far corner.

Cambiasso's goal in the last world cup was immense.

Guest NUFC4

eric edman tottenham v liverpool at anfield probably 5 years back a fucking cracker from 45 yards!

oba's goal against tottenham almost had me shitting my pants

zidane's droping out of the stratospere insane volley, can't remember the game, think it was an international tourney

lahm's goal to open world cup 06

Solano's goal against Everton a couple of years ago got nowhere near enough love at the time. Lovely build up play, ball finally makes its way out to Nobby. Dummies past a defender then bends one with the outside of the boot into the far corner.

I've always liked goals scored with the outside of the boot, so Nedved's against Ajax, or even Nobby's against Everton (I think).

:thup:

Walcotts goal V liverpool.

Shearer V Everton.

Walcott's goal vs Liverpool?

The one where he runs from his own half, a la george Weah. Look on you know where.

Adebeyor put it in.

I also liked the Henry V Blackburn. love a good counter.

Weahs is the best looking back like.

Zidanes goal for Real, champions league final... man that goal was pure class....

and roberto carlos freekick!

for newcastle, i would pick any of shearers massive overpowered shots  ;D

Shearer V Everton.

The one where he runs from his own half, a la george Weah. Look on you know where.

Yes but he didn't score it.

I remembered it wrong :lol: Still a quality goal.

Guest gbolem

http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/1990000/images/_1990290_z5.jpg

Best goal ever. One of the greatest players to walk the earth scoring an impossible volley with his wrong foot in a Champions League final.

Timing, precision, technique...perfect

Guest Coubury

Bellamy's goal against Feynoord had me in  tears lol

could hardly breath jumping up and down like a madman  :smitten:

Guest optimistic nit

Shearer V Everton.

Yes but he didn't score it.

oh my god  :lol:

Bergkamp against us..

that goal was the perfect meaning of Class:D

Hasn't he admitted since he didn't exactly mean it to turn out like it did?

no idea, he also had an absolutely top class goal VS the argies i think in 2002.

I've always liked goals scored with the outside of the boot, so Nedved's against Ajax, or even Nobby's against Everton (I think).

:thup:

Absolutely gorgeous goal. One of my most rewinded. :smug:

Others; Shearer vs Chelsea (took Desailly to Timbuktu, blasts it from 30 yards), Martins vs Spurs, Albert vs Man Utd.

Also - in terms of goals in which i have no real relation to, or anything (basically, long before my time) - MacDonald scored an amazing goal in the FA Cup once. Think it was v West Brom, but that could be wrong. Throw-in just outside the box, one bounce, Supermac pivots and lobs it into the far corner.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/1990000/images/_1990290_z5.jpg

Best goal ever. One of the greatest players to walk the earth scoring an impossible volley with his wrong foot in a Champions League final.

Timing, precision, technique...perfect

http://www.wldcup.com/pictures/wld2006/0606/pic618.jpg

Second best ever goal behind this one

http://www.voetbaltactieken.nl/Pictures/vanbasten.jpg

I like my volleys me.

The one that sticks in the mind is Beardsleys v Brighton in the 1984 promotion season.

He brilliantly hooked the ball out of someones possession with a great sliding tackle, before chipping the ball over Joe Corrigan in goal.

David Kellys last gasp winner v Portsmouth and the 2 goals v Leicester at the end of 1991-92. They were so crucial. Without them we'd have been playing in the old 3rd division the following season. Instead we went on to be champions and reach the premier league.

The one that sticks in the mind is Beardsleys v Brighton in the 1984 promotion season.

He brilliantly hooked the ball out of someones possession with a great sliding tackle, before chipping the ball over Joe Corrigan in goal.

David Kellys last gasp winner v Portsmouth and the 2 goals v Leicester at the end of 1991-92. They were so crucial. Without them we'd have been playing in the old 3rd division the following season. Instead we went on to be champions and reach the premier league.

Beardsley scored another goal like that one, I think it was against either Carlisle or Man City.