Pablo Aimar joins Benfica

morgs

Guest mikefin

I really hope he signs for us. Huge potential, and i really mean HUGE.

Put 5-7M and buy average Joe like Parker, Barton, Geremi etc. and it wont lead us anywhere. Put all needed money on Aimar, hope he find his best form, and we have one of the best attacking players in the world.

If he miss, we are still average, just like with Parkers, Bartons etc.

Don't see how NUFC Blog is any better or worse than here, or any of the other Newcastle forums (which it essentially is). This place has its fair share of absolute fucking clueless jokers too. At least Ed at the nufcblog is a nice bloke and he has put disclaimers on various stories. Plus he's not American, he just lives there.

Do you know him, Verlaine?

What made you come back btw?

Certainly not your shit modding, once again in evidence there.

Don't ruin it; i'm enjoying this little vendetta he's plotting against James. Of all people. :lol:

If it makes you feel any better, you're almost as bad, but excused because you haven't even taken your A-levels yet.

Why 'of all people,' btw? He posts constant constant shite.

Certainly not your shit modding, once again in evidence there.

Which part of my post was 'modding' then? :lol:

Don't ruin it; i'm enjoying this little vendetta he's plotting against James. Of all people. :lol:

If it makes you feel any better, you're almost as bad, but excused because you haven't even taken your A-levels yet.

Why 'of all people,' btw? He posts constant constant shite.

Really worth getting wound up as tight as a virgin over James? Howay man.

Nice to have you back anyway. :lol:

Certainly not your s*** modding, once again in evidence there.

Which part of my post was 'modding' then? :lol:

You put a comma in it?  :undecided:

Enough about Verlaine.

http://www.goal.com/en/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=764466

Newcastle United are keen on signing Real Zaragoza’s Argentinean midfielder Pablo Aimar, claims his agent Gustavo Mascardi.

Aimar joined Zaragoza from Valencia in 2006 and has made over 50 appearances for the club. However, after their relegation from La Liga last season, Aimar is now keen to leave.

Speaking to the press, Mascardi confirmed the Premier League club’s interest in his player. He said: “Newcastle have asked about Aimar’s situation — that is certain.”

Although there had been rumours that Aimar would be moving to Benfica, his agent revealed that the Spanish club had yet to receive any offers for their player, leaving the path open for Newcastle to bid. 

Aimar’s agent also admitted that his player would certainly be interested in moving to England. He confessed: “There has still not been any formal offer for us and Zaragoza to study, but the Premier League would be perfect for him, and I want to speak with Newcastle to take things forward.”

This summer promises to be an interesting one at St James’ Park. The club confirmed the signing of fellow Argentinean Jonas Gutierrez earlier this week, a move which is likely to increase speculation Aimar will join him.

However, there are doubts over the Newcastle futures of James Milner, Obafemi Martins and Joey Barton who have all been linked with moves away from St James’s Park in recent weeks.

Enough about Verlaine.

http://www.goal.com/en/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=764466

Newcastle United are keen on signing Real Zaragoza’s Argentinean midfielder Pablo Aimar, claims his agent Gustavo Mascardi.

Aimar joined Zaragoza from Valencia in 2006 and has made over 50 appearances for the club. However, after their relegation from La Liga last season, Aimar is now keen to leave.

Speaking to the press, Mascardi confirmed the Premier League club’s interest in his player. He said: “Newcastle have asked about Aimar’s situation — that is certain.”

Although there had been rumours that Aimar would be moving to Benfica, his agent revealed that the Spanish club had yet to receive any offers for their player, leaving the path open for Newcastle to bid. 

Aimar’s agent also admitted that his player would certainly be interested in moving to England. He confessed: “There has still not been any formal offer for us and Zaragoza to study, but the Premier League would be perfect for him, and I want to speak with Newcastle to take things forward.”

This summer promises to be an interesting one at St James’ Park. The club confirmed the signing of fellow Argentinean Jonas Gutierrez earlier this week, a move which is likely to increase speculation Aimar will join him.

However, there are doubts over the Newcastle futures of James Milner, Obafemi Martins and Joey Barton who have all been linked with moves away from St James’s Park in recent weeks.

I am sure the same quotes were in The Sunday Sun a few weeks back.