Old link with Derdiyok

Cronky

Wait ... so this guy moans about Derdiyok and then suggests Jimmy freakin' Bullard?!!!

Get a life you loser. Some infuriating individuals on here honestly.

Just shut up and wait till we buy someone and then you can see how they play before running your mouth when there is no knowledge in your head.

What are you talking about? Bullard is perfect. Get him in, and Nolan, and Crouchy. Sell Oba and get David Nugent in on the cheap. Then finish up by buying Dawson, Shorey, and Phil Neville.

----------------Harper----------------

Neville--Taylor--Dawson--Shorey

-----------------Butty-----------------

------Bullard-------------Nolan------

----------------Nugent----------------

----------Owen----Crouchy----------

Good old fashioned English team.

Would rather keep our team from last season

If this is true, then it looks like we are at last aware that we aren't going to get any of the high profile targets we have been linked with. Some swiss no name looks to be about the level we've sunk to but is probably more realistic for us.

At this point I have absolutely no confidence in next season, particularly if KK is going to go shopping for euro trash that he has not looked at very closely prior to the tournament and identified as a priority target.

Why do you bother coming on here to talk such utter s***?  ???

Think you quoted the wrong user, it was James you were after. ;)

Guest Sniffer

From the times I saw Bullard last season he was a much better player than anybody we had in midfield, that's for sure. I'd also have taken Matthew Taylor to play on the left side. Two players we could've had but ended up with geremi and barton. I'm on about solid professionals.

Problem is people like teasy and kaka know fuck all about football.

I would have Bullard in a flash over this young kid. We don't need to be paying millions for players with promise, we need to do an Arsenal, identify them early on and put them in feeder clubs or sign them up on pro contracts for nominal fees i.e less than than £1m (arbitration set like we got Zoggy) otherwise don't gamble.

I would have Bullard because he has proved for a few consistent years he is class he's only 30 and our best player of last season (i.e. Baye) is older so Ireakon we could get a few good years out of him.

I would have Bullard in a flash over this young kid. We don't need to be paying millions for players with promise, we need to do an Arsenal, identify them early on and put them in feeder clubs or sign them up on pro contracts for nominal fees i.e less than than £1m (arbitration set like we got Zoggy) otherwise don't gamble.

I would have Bullard because he has proved for a few consistent years he is class he's only 30 and our best player of last season (i.e. Baye) is older so Ireakon we could get a few good years out of him.

He's played a season and a half in the Premiership. 'Class' is pushing it as well, he's done really well for Fulham in his brief appearances but was nowt special at Wigan in Premiership terms.

I know someone who proved much more than Bullard over a much longer time period. I'll give you a clue: he's Scouse and he's a headcase. Some people have short memories and use a hell of a lot of hindsight.

Guest Jawesome

Why does Jimmy Bullard not play for England or Man United if he's class? Are you being fucking serious?  Ok, he appears to be a bit of a legend when it comes to having a laugh, and yes, he's a half decent player, but to call him class is just taking the piss.

He's played a season and a half in the Premiership. 'Class' is pushing it as well, he's done really well for Fulham in his brief appearances but was nowt special at Wigan in Premiership terms.

I know someone who proved much more than Bullard over a much longer time period. I'll give you a clue: he's Scouse and he's a headcase. Some people have short memories and use a hell of a lot of hindsight.

Was just thinking of the very same person. People say Bullards been class for a long time yet slag off anyone of our players as soon as they make a bad tackle. FWIW, Barton is ten times the player Bullard is IMO.

It's still silly to compare Bullard with this lad though, apart from both being footballers, I struggle to see any resemblance between them.

Why does Jimmy Bullard not play for England or Man United if he's class? Are you being f***ing serious?  Ok, he appears to be a bit of a legend when it comes to having a laugh, and yes, he's a half decent player, but to call him class is just taking the piss.

Clearly you are not taking the long term approach of thinking. After Jimmy Bullard finishes his playing career with us he is a natural succesor to the legend that is Terry McDermot. Its something we need to think about. Terry Mac is no spring chicken Bullard looks like he has the potential to even out do Terry Mac.

Because Arsenal exclusively buy players this way don't they? Sagna, Hleb, Rosicky, Walcott, I am sure there are others that have cost a fair whack!.  If Aresnal did buy Derdiyok a lot of people on here would be saying why doesn't our club have such vision, why don't we take any risks. Getting players in like Derdiyok, Lennon and Larsson although won't solve our problems will IMO improve our situation next season. Can you really see Bullard pushing us forward next season?

I've watched him play 3 or 4 times now, and I honestly can't even remember him being on the pitch. Is that a good or a bad thing?

So you say you watched him but at the same time can't remember him being on the pitch!?

Sounds to me like a bad thing in regard to your mental health.

:cheesy:

I watched the matches and can't remember him. I was at the bloody Wembley game too!

I've watched him play 3 or 4 times now, and I honestly can't even remember him being on the pitch. Is that a good or a bad thing?

So you say you watched him but at the same time can't remember him being on the pitch!?

I watched the matches and can't remember him. I was at the bloody Wembley game too!

He's the guy who scored mate :lol:

Yeah, I realise that. I'm just kinda making the point that I didn't at any time during the game think he was a player of any note. Even when he scored.

Yeah, I realise that. I'm just kinda making the point that I didn't at any time during the game think he was a player of any note. Even when he scored.

Probably more down to you then, tbh.

Probably more down to you then, tbh.

http://www.newcastle-online.com/nufcforum/index.php?topic=49724.250

There's the match thread. Can't see his name mentioned at all, even when he scored. Obviously everyone rated him though.