Old link with Derdiyok

Cronky

Been researching Derdiyok, for an article. Looks like his low goalscoring statistics have in fact been diluted by numerous substitute appearances.

For Basel, he is pretty much one goal in two games, one assist in three.

For Switzerland he is one goal and three and assist every game, while he has more goals than games for the under 21s.

Seems like a natural goalscorer.

typische blödzeitungsente ... zusammen mit dem angeblichen 'huggel raus' cover (habs nicht gesehen) einmal mehr ein zeichen dafür, dass die blödzeitung z. zt. mal wieder fcb-bashing betreibt ...

Am I crazy, or can you understand that post as well?

That's every post in every thread about a reported interest in one of our players. There are ten posts just like that in the Martins thread.

typische blödzeitungsente ... zusammen mit dem angeblichen 'huggel raus' cover (habs nicht gesehen) einmal mehr ein zeichen dafür, dass die blödzeitung z. zt. mal wieder fcb-bashing betreibt ...

That's every post in every thread about a reported interest in one of our players. There are ten posts just like that in the Martins thread.

They bascally think the story is a load of tabloid nonsense, and that the media has an FC Basel-bashing agenda.

They bascally think the story is a load of tabloid nonsense, and that the media has an FC Basel-bashing agenda.

Yeah, I couldn't believe I could understand it.

• 3 years later...
  • 1 month later...

I'd be very happy with a move for him. Not an out and out goalscorer but I think he's the kid of dynamic forward we could really do with.

Been banging this drum for years, get him in.