Jonas Gutierrez signed from Mallorca on 5 year deal

magorific

What Mick doesn't say is that he's only just figured out the DVD player to watch Spiderman 1. There's been another two made since then matey!

I haven't seen any of them yet. 

What Mick doesn't say is that he's only just figured out the DVD player to watch Spiderman 1. There's been another two made since then matey!

I haven't seen any of them yet. 

They're not great films really.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/main.jhtml?xml=/sport/2008/07/16/nosplit/sfnclub116.xml

Transfers

In: Jonas Gutierrez (Real Mallorca, £9m)

Can you believe people get paid for this? I'm in the wrong line of work, me, along with most other people on here for that matter.

It sounds like great work to me.  Wake up tomorrow morning, decide that Van Der Vaart is signing for Arsenal.  File a 250 word story citing "unnamed sources close to the club", write by 11am, spend rest of day in pub and nobody really cares when it turns out to be false.  Repeat the next day. 

Guest nufc_geordie

A mate of mine who teaches Spanish had a phone call asking her to pick him up from the airport on Saturday morning. Gave him a quick tour of the city and explained what things were and about Newcastle in general. Doesn't speak much English at all but he is taking daily lessons to get himself up to speed.

Sounds like a canny guy.

Doesn't sound like he's allowed to use his Spiderman mask anymore. He said "the rules have changed"

Ok well we should all buy spidey masks and stick them on when he scores and shoot silly string everywhere!

Sounds like a canny guy.

Doesn't sound like he's allowed to use his Spiderman mask anymore. He said "the rules have changed"

Ok well we should all buy spidey masks and stick them on when he scores and shoot silly string everywhere!

;D