Fabricio Coloccini signed from Deportivo La Coruña on 5 year deal

Cronky

It is indeed me, posing like a t*** by some fountain in Paris. Pardon my computer uselessness, what does "disable my sigs" actually mean?

What dog noncery.

It's actually quite a good photograph, what camera did you take it with?

p.s. this is from Coruna's equivalent of the chronicle and the writer is amazingly called Pablo Oliver!!

I didn't see any "el wide of the markio" unfortunately.

:lol:

i see this transfer is a major complicated saga, as always.. hope it works out in the end

Why, in the name of all things holy, does a caption picture of my facebook keep popping up on people's avatars....? I particularly enjoyed the "dog nonce" tag.

Just disable your sigs and the problem will go away.  :thup:

Cheers the b##tards have got me as well

Happy to help.  :thup:

It is indeed me, posing like a twat by some fountain in Paris. Pardon my computer uselessness, what does "disable my sigs" actually mean?

What dog noncery.

Go into your profile and turn your signatures off. :)

Guest sicko2ndbest

Fingers crossed on this one, looks like it might have legs. :)

Be better than Bramble without them

SSN just reporting what we knew in the middle of last night.

Expect the English papers to pick it up tomorrow. Tell you what, getting exclusives as a journalist must be so easy and they don't even manage. The fact that they can't even be bothered to do a quick sweep of various Googles for the purposes of research tells you a lot about them.

We'll never reach 32 pages by midnight if we don't pick up the pace a bit! Shithead, NE5, where are you??

Don't worry, there'll be some late evening/night time articles and the thread will skyrocket, just like the Modric one.

Then he won't sign for us, but for a rival and the thread will refuse to go away so I'm constantly reminded of the fact that we didn't sign a player I'd like here.

Hm.

Havent read the full thread so dont know if this is new but will post it anyway

Deportivo part due to Venezuela today, and the main novelty for Lotina will almost certainly that Fabricio Coloccini will not be among the climbers. That's because last night, and Marcelo Augusto Cesar Lendoiro Lombillo, representative of Argentina, negotiated in A Coruna to close the sale of Argentine central to the Premier. The team that was better placed to take the albiceleste international was Newcastle, Tottenham, but Juande Ramos (as reported on May 30 AS) also entered the bid to understand the links between Coloccini and Newcastle.

The player's agent, who has a full agreement with Newcastle, already had met with the president white in the early hours of Saturday an offer to transfer more than 10 million euros. Lendoiro, who fees Coloccini 14 million, Apure yesterday negotiating to increase quantities for their franchise player.

Before produced the second summit night to negotiate the handover of Coloccini, Marcelo Lombillo told AS that not everything would be resolved "a courtesy" Lendoiro not travel to Venezuela to close the agreement in person. So what was confirmed yesterday that it is actually the president will not be deportivista Peinador today with the rest of the expedition, and everything suggests that the departure of central Argentina is a matter of hours.

What it wanted to make clear yesterday Marcelo Lombillo is that he only knew the whole of Newcastle's offer. "Everything has been said is a lie. The only offer that is the management of Newcastle, which is what I brought."

If negotiations were not resolved in the early hours of yesterday, even Coloccini is likely to come today to Abegondo to train, something we continue to do until their future is resolved one way or the other.