Fabricio Coloccini signed from Deportivo La Coruña on 5 year deal

Cronky

Deportivo La Coruna, who have turned down a first Newcastle bid for defender Fabricio Coloccini, are on the verge of signing his replacement, the Mexican Diego Colotto.

“Colotto’s name is at the top our list, I like him because he is aggressive, has a European passport and his football resembles Coloccini’s,” coach Miguel Angel Lotina told a press conference.

Goal.com

f***ing hell the names of the people involved in this deal are confusing as f***!! Lendoiro, Lotina, and who was the agent again?

Manager - Lotina

Chairman/President - Leindoiro

Agent - Lombarda

cheers Lenrique  :pow:

ive got a feeling Spurs are close to a deal. just a feeling mind

Jiminez and Wise must be on an each way commission for us and Spurs.

Whichever club signs the player they get a cut  :pow:

*strokes beard* you could be on to something there like...

Fuck I bet they used the wrong headed fax paper for the Bentley,Modric, Ashavin, and Woodgate deals and they really should be here

Guest Darth Toon

“Colotto’s name is at the top our list, I like him because he is aggressive, has a European passport and his football resembles Coloccini’s,” coach Miguel Angel Lotina told a press conference.

Sounds perfect - why don't we just go sign him instead??  :cheesy:

Fuck me, this Spurs are stealing our players crap is boring. I'm not usually one to have a go bu change the fucking record.

Spurs are reported to be interested in him.

Guest neesy111

Fuck me, this Spurs are stealing our players crap is boring. I'm not usually one to have a go bu change the fucking record.

Spurs are reported to be interested in him.

that's only reported, spurs are linked with every player available especially when it's us as well

Guest shagthefluff

spurs were reported by the sun as being interested. given that we've seen how slow sky/bbc/ local rags are at reporting news in this saga what gives anyone the idea that spurs are actually interested? hopefully there will be developments over the wkend-as the depor coaches quotes seem to suggest he is planning for life without coloccini!

Guest neesy111

The very first quotes the agent gave included a bit about Spurs' reported interest being 'a lie'.

i hope that's true, if spurs sign him i can see this board going quite frankly mad  :rant:

that's a fair point like, he could be worth a look

Guest neesy111

that's a fair point like, he could be worth a look

or why don't we buy both, that would really make the deportivo chairman mad

The very first quotes the agent gave included a bit about Spurs' reported interest being 'a lie'.

Didn't he say that he was very good friends with Ramos and they were interested but didn't have a bid in.

edit. here it is

Agent:  "I read something that came out of Tottenham. I know personally Juande Ramos, I have a good relationship with him and there was great interest, but no offers."

Guest neesy111

Didn't he say that he was very good friends with Ramos and they were interested but didn't have a bid in.

edit. here it is

Agent:  "I read something that came out of Tottenham. I know personally Juande Ramos, I have a good relationship with him and there was great interest, but no offers."

well, if they we're interested then but didn't make an offer why would they come in now?

also i think coloccini wants to come to us

edit. here it is

well, if they we're interested then but didn't make an offer why would they come in now?

I think he wants to go wherever he gets paid most. So yeah..probably to us rather than to Spurs if they still go with the tight wage structure.

edit. here it is

I think he wants to go wherever he gets paid most. So yeah..probably to us rather than to Spurs if they still go with the tight wage structure.

Stupid post.

Guest neesy111

Probably a load of bollocks, when going through the transfer latest one of the Sky Sports News reporters said that the Arshavin deal wasn't as close as reported as they have "other targets".

apparently, they are not interested in Diego Milito now, let's hope thats the last of their transfer budget minus a new striker