Fabricio Coloccini signed from Deportivo La Coruña on 5 year deal

Cronky

Guest sicko2ndbest

can we lock this thread till something happens?

It's the only thing that's keeping sicko2ndbest posting.

Do it now.

:spit:

Some people are so impatient it's actually funny. :lol:

The thing has been going for months according to the agent, he's obviously just kicking off because it's stalled a bit. Doesn't necessarily mean 'the deal is dead' at all.

The thing has been going for months according to the agent, he's obviously just kicking off because it's stalled a bit. Doesn't necessarily mean 'the deal is dead' at all.

If the bid had been made public the day we'd submitted it, some people's heads would have fallen off by now.

Guest sicko2ndbest

If the bid had been made public the day we'd submitted it, some people's heads would have fallen off by now.

In your case then, shame it wasnt  O0

In your case then, shame it wasnt  O0

:laugh: :knuppel2:

Well at least something should happen either way today due to the deadline

Cant see the transfer happening now like dont expect us to budge on our offer which is a shame because i sont think we can realistically get a better player

I think if we do complete this deal it will be while we're over in Spain, if the negotiating team are over that is.

were there now

he knows that, but are the negotiating team there?  if we have one, and it isn't just Terry Mac and Dennis Wise drunk-dialing

Cant see the transfer happening now like dont expect us to budge on our offer which is a shame because i sont think we can realistically get a better player

Deadline?

Deadline?

Yeah the link a couple of pages back in spanish Deportivo president has given us a dealine to raise our offer

I think if we do complete this deal it will be while we're over in Spain, if the negotiating team are over that is.

were there now

he knows that, but are the negotiating team there?  if we have one, and it isn't just Terry Mac and Dennis Wise drunk-dialing

:lol:

fuckin brilliant, just spat me chips out at that

Why can't the bad transfers ever drag on like this? Imagine the bliss if the Smith transfer had dragged on and eventually he signed for someone else.

I can see it now, a throng of geordies dancing in the street, some lanky piece of work getting up in front of the camera, "We're gannin win the fair play league like!!"

Guest sicko2ndbest

Toon's Coloccini deal stalls - but KK predicts two new signings on the way - Gazette

Signings on way ... Kevin Keegan.

KEVIN Keegan today insisted he is confident of signing two players before the start of the season - despite the break down of Fabricio Coloccini's move to Newcastle United.

Newcastle's interest in Coloccini looks over, with Deportivo La Coruna not budging on the 14m Euros asking price.

But executive director (football) Dennis Wise has other irons in the fire, and Keegan is hopeful there will be more additions to his squad over the next fortnight.

The 57-year-old was speaking at the ONO Estadi ahead of tomorrow night's Mallorca Summer Cup game against Hertha Berlin.

Keegan told the Gazette: "We are targeting a lot of players, but for every two or three players you go after, you sometimes get one and you sometimes get none.

"You don't get all the players you want, and that includes the very top sides. It's the same for everybody.

"But I'm sure in the next two weeks we will see at least two signings coming in - that's my feeling.

"Nothing's 100 per cent, however, and we're all looking at the same players. They are all good players, and because of that a lot of clubs want them."

We need a DM pretty urgently imo, and a target man. That's 2 right there. Then KK's talked about cover for the FBs and we appear to be after Coliccini.

I hope we haven't put this this special Scout-Continental Contacts-Deal Closers on the payroll just to rush through a couple of transfers in the last week of August.

Window has been open for 1 month and tbh, i'm underwhelmed. Players need pre-season with their new team-mates to hit the ground running.

Guest neesy111

Toon's Coloccini deal stalls - but KK predicts two new signings on the way - Gazette

Signings on way ... Kevin Keegan.

KEVIN Keegan today insisted he is confident of signing two players before the start of the season - despite the break down of Fabricio Coloccini's move to Newcastle United.

Newcastle's interest in Coloccini looks over, with Deportivo La Coruna not budging on the 14m Euros asking price.

But executive director (football) Dennis Wise has other irons in the fire, and Keegan is hopeful there will be more additions to his squad over the next fortnight.

The 57-year-old was speaking at the ONO Estadi ahead of tomorrow night's Mallorca Summer Cup game against Hertha Berlin.

Keegan told the Gazette: "We are targeting a lot of players, but for every two or three players you go after, you sometimes get one and you sometimes get none.

"You don't get all the players you want, and that includes the very top sides. It's the same for everybody.

"But I'm sure in the next two weeks we will see at least two signings coming in - that's my feeling.

"Nothing's 100 per cent, however, and we're all looking at the same players. They are all good players, and because of that a lot of clubs want them."

shields gazzete have hardly the best of contacts in the world and their asking price is the highest out of all the rumours