Fabricio Coloccini signed from Deportivo La Coruña on 5 year deal

Cronky

http://www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/sport/football/newcastle/3576318.Coloccini___s_arrival_raises_the_spirits_on_Tyneside/

Coloccini will fly into Tyneside to sign a five-year deal this morning after Deportivo finally agreed to a £9.1m deal that will make the 26-year-old the most expensive defender in Newcastle’s history.

Who was it before Boumsong? :blush:

Woodgate

http://www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/sport/football/newcastle/3576318.Coloccini___s_arrival_raises_the_spirits_on_Tyneside/

Coloccini will fly into Tyneside to sign a five-year deal this morning after Deportivo finally agreed to a £9.1m deal that will make the 26-year-old the most expensive defender in Newcastles history.

Woodgate?

Coloccini will fly into Tyneside to sign a five-year deal this morning after Deportivo finally agreed to a £9.1m deal that will make the 26-year-old the most expensive defender in Newcastles history.

Wasn't Woody 9m?

Guest Anth.Nufc

Sky Sports saying he has signed. :celb:

Where does it say that? All i have seen is the stuff on their website?

When they did the headlines on the hour, said ''Kevin Keegan adds to defence by signing Coloccini''

Guest Thomo

Every where I read and watch it only says that Deportivo have accepted Newcastle's offer, not that he has signed, he has not even had a medical as yet, he is supposed to be flying in this evening.

Guest Guinness

I don't think they've said he's signed, just that the agreement made last week was verbal and it's now been agreed officially.

It seems he's still in Spain too seeing as we've heard nothing of a press conference over here, that means we've got all of the medical drama to get through yet!

Guest neesy111

I don't think they've said he's signed, just that the agreement made last week was verbal and it's now been agreed officially.

Just got confimation from NUFC that he's signed, fucking come on!

is that from the text service?

Just got confimation from NUFC that he's signed, f***ing come on!

no, my dad's going to be his kit sponsor for the upcoming season. They rang him and confirmed his signing 45 minutes ago

Guest Guinness

:lol: There goes my theory, get in!

Guest sicko2ndbest

no, my dad's going to be his kit sponsor for the upcoming season. They rang him and confirmed his signing 45 minutes ago

:iamatwat:

my dad is managing direc of Mott Macdonald who will be Coloccini's kit sponsor for the upcoming season, the deal has been confirmed. We have him!

Out of interest who did your dad sponser last season? Serious question btw.