Fabricio Coloccini signed from Deportivo La Coruña on 5 year deal

Cronky

Would link to it but icnewcastle site is down..

:D

Coloccini will see PSV game

ic Newcastle.co.uk, UK - 4 hours ago

by Stuart Rayner, The Journal FABRICIO Coloccini will be in the St James’s Park stands tonight as Newcastle United close in on their fourth signing of the ...

http://www.setantasports.com/en/Sport/News/Football/2008/08/06/Prem-Liga-Cotto-on-Coloccini/?facets/sport-space/football/great-britain-locale/

New Coloccini wants move

by Laurent Picard, 06 August 2008

Newcastle United target Fabricio Coloccini would be happy to be replaced by Diego Colotto at Deportivo La Coruna.

Argentinian defender Coloccini is still hopeful he will be able to sign a ‘dream contract’ with The Magpies despite seeing a first bid rejected by Depor.

His fellow countryman Colotto, 27, is tipped to fill his boots at El Riazor, and the Atlas Guadalajara player would be delighted to leave the Mexican club, having been told by Coloccini that Depor are a good destination.

“My dream is to play in Europe one day and today there’s the Depor option,” Colotto told AS. “I’m proud to be linked to such a big club or to be on the list of their possible recruits.

“Hopefully I’ll be able to play there but they haven’t made a concrete offer yet.

“Fabricio was with me in the (Argentinian youth) selection and we kept in touch. He told me wonderful things about Depor, how prestigious the club is.

“I’m proud that Fabricio made my PR to the club. We played for the same team so he can tell them about my references. Fabricio also told me great things about (coach Miguel Angel) Lotina.”

Just seen him outside Greggs, eating a stake bake and an ice split, said he was only here for the money and to batter the f*** out of the horrible little cunt Ronaldo...

SSN's ticking bar reporting it was actually a corned beef pasty

Just seen him outside Greggs, eating a stake bake and an ice split, said he was only here for the money and to batter the f*** out of the horrible little c*** Ronaldo...

Just been seen in Boots buying some Gaviscon whilst rubbing his chest.

Just seen him outside Greggs, eating a stake bake and an ice split, said he was only here for the money and to batter the f*** out of the horrible little c*** Ronaldo...

http://img377.imageshack.us/img377/7458/wwegolddustcv7.th.jpg

http://img377.imageshack.us/img377/7458/wwegolddustcv7.th.jpg

:lol: "Because I'm worth it"

I would actually love the players to come out to Goldusts' music.

I'm sure we used to play Kurt Angles music at half time.. either that or it was an away game I was at.. can't remember now.

This is starting to get silly in my opinion.

Everybody in the world who could possibly care knows this transfer, why can't the club come out and just give us a predicted timescale?

Guest Anth.Nufc

Everybody in the world who could possibly care knows this transfer, why can't the club come out and just give us a predicted timescale?

Agreed.

Because you touch yourself at night

Remember the Beye deal? The club said fuck all that night even though he'd passed his medical hours before.

Chill out man he's here! Maybe were just tying up another deal so Ashley doesn't have to splash out out on 2 lots of sandwiches.

His cost cuttings gone too far