Fabricio Coloccini signed from Deportivo La Coruña on 5 year deal

Cronky

Well I think that officially ends the "taking so long because we want to announce two at once" theory

It's from the chronicle.

very glad they're giving absolutely fuck all to that cocksucker and his two bit rag

From the same 2 bit that said he was going to be at the game on Wednesdat.  Since Ashley came in he has had fuck all to go on :)

Either, the deal is a whole load of bollocks - or its been done for some time and the lad was given some time sort his personal affairs out before coming over to get stuck in.  Very much doubt he will play tomorrow, even if he is here.  Be at the game - very likely.

hey i am telling you all the truth... no joke

i was at shop yesterday.  i met that afro blond hairy dude yesterday later then i asked him.

me : hey dude... why you buy those each same color underwear with triple pieces?

that afro blond hairy dude: mate i am going goes to england soon... so cold at there it close to winter also ... i need to get my undies triple layer also...

got the story?

Any news?

Apparently he has DEFINATELY arrived to have his medical, confirmed by two local papers and expected to be at the match tommorow.

No confirmation from the club but i think it's safe to say it will be confirmed imminently. My guess is when he's at the match tommorow.