Fabricio Coloccini signed from Deportivo La Coruña on 5 year deal

Cronky

“Colotto’s name is at the top our list, I like him because he is aggressive, has a European passport and his football resembles Coloccini’s,” coach Miguel Angel Lotina told a press conference.

Sounds perfect - why don't we just go sign him instead??  :cheesy:

Because he's not as good, he's just the best they can get on a tight budget to try to replace Coloccini.

Guest neesy111

Also says Colo deserves his move as he has behaved well.  Looks like he's off

i hope that is good news tbh

Guest sicko2ndbest

Just watching Real Madrid TV top goals

Coloccini looked shite, fell over for one of their goals  :rolleyes:

Guest elbee909

Yeah, he's crap.  Unless we get him, in which case he's brilliant!  To begin with, anyway.  Give it time, then he'll be a waster, and crap.

Guest sicko2ndbest

I'm sure Maldini has fallen over once or twice?

I'm not doubting he has.

I was exagerating for comedy purpose. He merely dived in to try and intercept a shot!

Some people are so touchy  :slap:

If we sign him, he will look ok/good then have one ppoor game or make a mistake then the mongs who claim to be NUFC fans will give hm grief for the rest of hs NUFC career.

Done.

Guest Sniffer

I wonder how many people on here have actually seen him play and are in a position to judge if he's a good player that would be a good fit? Or just seen snippets recently since he became target and are suddenly experts?

If we sign him, he will look ok/good then have one ppoor game or make a mistake then the mongs who claim to be NUFC fans will give hm grief for the rest of hs NUFC career.

Done.

yeah, something you have to anticipate with every foreign player who wouldn't make a world Xl. They're the same ones incidentally that'll bark like dogs if anyone dares criticise Steven Taylor. Sub-human scum, the lot of em

Guest taps01

I wonder how many people on here have actually seen him play and are in a position to judge if he's a good player that would be a good fit? Or just seen snippets recently since he became target and are suddenly experts?

Being honest I haven’t really seen him play but just by going on his reputation I am sure he would be a vast improvement on what we already have.

Done.

yeah, something you have to anticipate with every foreign player who wouldn't make a world Xl. They're the same ones incidentally that'll bark like dogs if anyone dares criticise Steven Taylor. Sub-human scum, the lot of em

haha.. nice

Well that's two of us that are honest.

Reputations, hmm......should I start a list?

What's your point? We should only sign players we've all seen? One would hope our scouts have seen him play a fair few times, hence the interest. Or maybe we should be trying to sign back Bramble, after all at least we've all seen him play.

Guest Sniffer

The point is that people on here spout off about foreign players as if they see them week in and week out. Most of the time I'd bet the majority of fans might have heard the name at best but that's about it.

Simple enough to understand now lockey?

The point is that people on here spout off about foreign players as if they see them week in and week out. Most of the time I'd bet the majority of fans might have heard the name at best but that's about it.

Simple enough to understand now lockey?

Who is 'spouting off'?! One person has made a gag about him falling over on a video they were watching and someone else has said they've seen him play 6 times...!