Newcastle 2 - 2 PSV Eindhoven - 06/08/08 - post match reaction from page 23

Kev
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

f***'s sake. Enjoy the game. I can't watch it despite having my account paid for and active.

Tried the direct link?

Yes. I've tried everything. Doesn't make any sense at all. Was working fine last night with random old stuff.

Strange. I purchased it 10 minutes into the game and got straight on all fine. There was a bit of dodginess at the start (stuttery etc.) but I switched to firefox and it worked fine.

Hope it gets working for the second half mate :thup:

Taylor headed in a long free kick according to David Craig. Affellay scored too.

Good to see he's watching.

too busy looking for a "BIG" story in the crowds...

f***'s sake. Enjoy the game. I can't watch it despite having my account paid for and active.

Tried the direct link?

Yes. I've tried everything. Doesn't make any sense at all. Was working fine last night with random old stuff.

Strange. I purchased it 10 minutes into the game and got straight on all fine. There was a bit of dodginess at the start (stuttery etc.) but I switched to firefox and it worked fine.

Cheers. It's not even a technical issue, it just won't allow me access to the content (the game).

Tried the direct link?

Cheers. It's not even a technical issue, it just won't allow me access to the content (the game).

Do you get the screen and the player just with nothing on it?

I'm happy with this game. The quality of the picture on nufcTV is great.

Highlight of the game: the commentator saying that Smith wasn't in the lineup because he was linked to Everton. Also the confirmation that Coloccini was having a medical today.

Tried the direct link?

Do you get the screen and the player just with nothing on it?

... for absolutely no reason it's now started working without me logging into anything. No idea what was going on there at all.

I'm happy with this game. The quality of the picture on nufcTV is great.

Highlight of the game: the commentator saying that Smith wasn't in the lineup because he was linked to Everton. Also the confirmation that Coloccini was having a medical today.

No, really. Did he say that? Smith? Coloccini?

Really like the look of both our new players. Guthrie is looking really neat on the ball, he doesn't do everything right, but he tries and more often than not he plays a simple, but clever pass. Took his goal very well too.

Jonas looks strong and quick, a bit what I was hoping Luque would be like. Put in a very good cross as well, hopefully he can keep that up when there's someone to aim at in the box.

There is a house in New Orleans

They call the Rising Sun

And it's been the ruin of many a poor boy

And God I know I'm one

My mother was a tailor

She sewed my new bluejeans

My father was a gamblin' man

Down in New Orleans

Now the only thing a gambler needs

Is a suitcase and trunk

And the only time he's satisfied

Is when he's on a drunk