Name a black dude with dreads. Footballer status optional.

Dave

the Face was really quite similar to gomis from what i remember but the dreads were shorter and in a differect style to gomis and he also looked smaller but its hard to tell but i quess we wont know as we are all going from memory. Have to wait and see, i want it too be gomis but i don't think it was unfortuantly

Bad news in tomorrows Sun, lads :(

By Rob Shepherd

NEWCASTLE United are set to be bought by a mysterious black consortium after Mike Ashley put the club up for sale.

The consortium, made up entirely of wealthy black men, was at the ground last night to thrash out a deal with Ashley's representitives which is thought to be in the region of £300 million.

The consortium has apparently been interested in investing in a football club for quite some time now but rumours of discontent at St. James' Park led them to make an enquiry about the club and they were told it was for sale - at a price.

The exact members of the consortium are a closely guarded secret but former Milli Vanilli star Fab Morvan was seen at the ground last night sitting alongside members of Ashley's legal team. There were also reports that Jay-Z, Eddie Murphy and Nelson Mandela were also at the ground last night.

Paul Gobshite, 32, was at the match when the three black icons burst into the bar at half time: "I was proper suprised. At first I thought it was a joke but then Jay-Z bought drinks for all of us and said that there was plenty more were that came from - for us and the club. That Eddie Murphy made some proper funny jokes about Sunderland too so I can't wait for him to take over."

Another fan Chris Mongston, 18, said: "Jay-Z, Eddie Murphy and that lad off the Uncle Ben's packets came in and started buying us drinks. I was amazed. I've never seen three black men in the stands before!"

The consortium confirmed last night that they were in talks with Ashley over the potential sale.

Newcastle United refused to comment.

Another fan Chris Mongston, 18, said: "Jay-Z, Eddie Murphy and that lad off the Uncle Ben's packets came in and started buying us drinks. I was amazed. I've never seen three black men in the stands before!"

:lol: Quality.

By Rob Shepherd

NEWCASTLE United are set to be bought by a mysterious black consortium after Mike Ashley put the club up for sale.

The consortium, made up entirely of wealthy black men, was at the ground last night to thrash out a deal with Ashley's representitives which is thought to be in the region of £300 million.

The consortium has apparently been interested in investing in a football club for quite some time now but rumours of discontent at St. James' Park led them to make an enquiry about the club and they were told it was for sale - at a price.

The exact members of the consortium are a closely guarded secret but former Milli Vanilli star Fab Morvan was seen at the ground last night sitting alongside members of Ashley's legal team. There were also reports that Jay-Z, Eddie Murphy and Nelson Mandela were also at the ground last night.

Paul Gobshite, 32, was at the match when the three black icons burst into the bar at half time: "I was proper suprised. At first I thought it was a joke but then Jay-Z bought drinks for all of us and said that there was plenty more were that came from - for us and the club. That Eddie Murphy made some proper funny jokes about Sunderland too so I can't wait for him to take over."

The consortium confirmed last night that they were in talks with Ashley over the potential sale.

post of the month  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

By Rob Shepherd

post of the month  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Or prediction of the year. :lol:

From the Benfield/NUFC Reserves game which everyone seemed to miss:

who was the young kid who was introduced to vetere half way through the first. Looked like he was with an agent or something. dark lad with dread locks.

Guest Heneage

Longer this goes on the more those who saw him will think he looked famous.

That makes no sense.

Read it again.

Im saying those who saw the "Mysterious player". the longer it goes on the more inflated it will get, and they will think "It was player X".

Guest johnson293

Calm down, I think NUFC.com have cleared this one up...

Among the players watching from the stands was Oba Martins and along with Michael Owen, his return to action just cannot come quickly enough.

Maybe he's just let the dreads grow a bit longer than usual??

:pow:

Guest Anth.Nufc

Yeah when i was at the match my mate texted me to say that gomis was in the crowd.  He had a shit euro 2008 tho.