Man Utd (A) - Jonas confirmed available!

Guest DazzaNufc1892

The Guttierez registration farce seems incredibly amateurish. If we dont have his registration now (and the bugger was signed at the very end of June!) when are we going to get it? If Mallorca have refused to release it, why haven't we been badgering UEFA to step in? I cant imagine any other clubs just sitting back with their thumb up their arse waiting for a hacked off Mallorca to play ball.

It's harsh to blame the club for this. I'm sure they've been doing everything they could to get it resolved, it's obviously complicated by him being part owned by that Argentinian club.

Secondly the Colo deal. In some ways the media black out is not a bad thing but its misleading and worrying for the clubs supporters when nothing is mentioned. We've been on the brink of signing this guy for weeks now and still no confirmation, not even an update on if and when he will be joining.

Fuck knows what's happening with this though, I can only imagine they are still in contract negotiations, and as we can see with Owen, the club don't seem to mind letting these things drag on.

yes, and a very amateur way to go about things too ............

I doubt that Keegan is very happy about it.

But the reality is you have absolutely no idea O0

well, Liam lad, one day you might just hear the pennies dropping ............ but don't let any idiot  tell you that I hope it happens when I have 1334 reasons to show my committment to the club on the back of 40-odd years.........

http://www.newcastle-online.com/nufcforum/index.php?topic=54601.msg1417308#msg1417308

We did this 3 weeks ago, second line is the one one you're after soopafan O0

So then, who will get the nod; Harper or Given? I think Given's probably got the shirt back tbh. Hope he plays much better this season like.

Whoever gets the nod either Given or Harper we should support KKs decison hes the one who sees them training every day.I know alot of people will be pissed off if Given gets the nod because Harper played well at the end of last season.If Given can stay injury free theres not many better keepers  around!I think Given will get the nod

fucking hell!! tried trawling through pages 6 or 7 onwards, and the paranoia on here is getting craaayyyyyzeeeeh!!!!!!!  :frantic:

this situation is like when men who don't clock on fast enough can't pick the signals a woman is sending them that she wants to shag, or is in love with them or what not. we've been given enough signals by the club, yet we are still worried about this and worried about that.

as far as i'm concerned, we have so far signed gutierrez, guthrie, bassong and coloccini. how do i know? a variety of reasons, including mike ashley wearing colo's name on his back. whether paperwork is complete or not is not my concern unless we absolutely KNOW otherwise.

why? because it's better for my fucking health. i'll go through the team sheet on sunday afternoon and find out who's there and who isn't. and if i don't then, i'll wait for KK post-match rant. and if i still don't find out who we've signed by then, well....fuck all of yous i'm supporting chelsea!!!  :kasper:

Seems Man Ure will have the Berb deal sorted in time for him to take us apart. :(

or maybe not :lol:

Tottenham will make Manchester United pay £32m for Dimitar Berbatov after being infuriated by claims that they were on the brink of completing a deal. (Daily Mirror)

Guest Darth Toon

Wouldn't surprise me to see Owen, Martins, Jonas and Coloccini on the team sheet - maybe, just maybe we're playing some of Fergie's mind games right back at him?

Wouldn't surprise me to see Owen, Martins, Jonas and Coloccini on the team sheet - maybe, just maybe we're playing some of Fergie's mind games right back at him?

Well seeing as none of us have a clue who will be playing on Sunday, I guess Fergie won't either.

Guest Hellhammer

Im a little bit worried now (not that i would expect a win anyway), since it now seems like Owen and Martins might not play against Man Utd (according to independent.co.uk). And with Jonas paper not sorted out, and Colo not ready "yet", it doesnt look too good tbh.

Guest neesy111

what is it with the Cacapa hating? I thought he had a good pre-season tbh, a lot better than Taylor

cacapa either looks really good or has a stinker (i.e. portsmouth home)

i hope faye, owen and coloccini get fit after today's practice match

Given

Beye        Cacapa      Taylor      Enrique

Butt

Guthrie

Milner                                          N'Zogbia

Duff

Smith

= lose