Nile Ranger (now a free agent)

stozo

Guest michaelfoster

went to Barnsley away when we were in the Championship, as we drove in someone had tied a childrens buggy to their fence and put a bit of cardboard on with FOR SALE :D

Best thing about Barnsley is the road out of it 

• 2 weeks later...

Newcastle striker looking to turn the corner

The Advertiser Series - ‎10 minutes ago‎

NEWCASTLE UNITED'S Nile Ranger has revealed how his off-the-field behaviour has cost him numerous opportunities to move on this year - insisting he has learned from his errors. Ranger made the first appearance of ...

http://www.theadvertiserseries.co.uk/sport/9389659.Newcastle_striker_looking_to_turn_the_corner/

Newcastle striker looking to turn the corner

The Advertiser Series - ‎10 minutes ago‎

NEWCASTLE UNITED'S Nile Ranger has revealed how his off-the-field behaviour has cost him numerous opportunities to move on this year - insisting he has learned from his errors. Ranger made the first appearance of ...

http://www.theadvertiserseries.co.uk/sport/9389659.Newcastle_striker_looking_to_turn_the_corner/

Na. F*** off

Guest ObiChrisKenobi
"I am hungry - in fact, I am starving for it. I know I have got to keep my nose clean off the pitch and that is what I will be trying hard to do."

Telling.

Guest Chubby Jason

"I am hungry - in fact, I am starving for it. I know I have got to keep my nose clean off the pitch and that is what I will be trying hard to do."

Telling.

"Trying to do". What a moron. Just behave yourself you little shit.

Given up hope on him to be honest but I do think he has some talent and could be a decent player if he got his head down and worked for it.

Not remotely hopeful it will happen though.

True. Hope to hell he does though, it's just lose lose for all of us if he misses another chance and remains a massive facepalm.

For the last fkn time..... Coooomon Nile. :clap2:

My mates a Barnsley fan and he said he played well when he came on against Leeds.  I hope he sorts his head out and plays football instead of getting involved in the bullshit which he has here.  He's got something to offer if he decides he'd like to become a footballer.  We've got nothing to lose, he'll either stick in and change his ways and we'll get a footballer back or he'll fail and we'll probably get rid of him.