Nile Ranger (now a free agent)

stozo

He's a decent but fairly foolish lad, and not in the right headspace to progress at our club. But I struggle to dislike him, and am slightly sickened by some of the comments against him.

We gave him the absurd contract. Accept the mistake we made, wish him well if he goes, and move on.

He's a decent but fairly foolish lad, and not in the right headspace to progress at our club. But I struggle to dislike him, and am slightly sickened by some of the comments against the him.

We gave him the absurd contract. Accept the mistake we made, wish him well if he goes, and move on.

you'll have to persuade me that he's decent but foolish.

He's a decent but fairly foolish lad, and not in the right headspace to progress at our club. But I struggle to dislike him, and am slightly sickened by some of the comments against the him.

Aye. The contract was when the shit hit the fan. When it was and should have been a reward for his hard work, it merely inflated his ego further and gave him the safety blanket he needed to slack off and slip off the rails. Severe misjudgement on the managements part, but who could tell what would ensue, he really seemed to be knuckling down and progressing rapidly. Too bad.

He's a decent but fairly foolish lad, and not in the right headspace to progress at our club. But I struggle to dislike him, and am slightly sickened by some of the comments against him.

Nah, not me. Let him into your life and he'll do that himself. O0

/or punch you in the knackers.

some said the same for joey barton, i didnn't beleive that bull either.

Barton was old enough at the time to know better. Nile is the wayward younger brother who, for better or worse, needs to get his allowance cut and move down South to get an education.

Barton was old enough at the time to know better. Nile is the wayward younger brother who, for better or worse, needs to get his allowance cut and move down South to get an education.

nile is the spoilt brat who'll get worse till someone knocks him down, probably more than once.

Just interesting noting that he wasn't included for either the youth team or reserves today.

NUFC probably see him as a corruptive influence. They probably don't want to be seen to be rewarding him with game time ahead of players who have a professional attitude. Hopefully NUFC will get rid of him this transfer window. Even a loan would be better than having him hanging around the training ground.

Nile ranger ‏@NilePowerRanger

Welbzzz.. Lool CHA CHINGGGG

This guy really is an absolute dick, like. Hope he gets kneecapped in a drive by.

He really is like, he's not done a single thing to endear me to him in all his time at the club. On the contrary, almost everything he does paints him as a cunt