Nile Ranger (now a free agent)

stozo

I love how much vitriol this guy is getting on the back of a MySpace profile. Who cares what he's like as long as he does the job on the pitch (and that pitch won't even be with the first team, which makes the hate he is getting even more silly really).

You know it's still there, right?

It was taken down, edited and put back.

I know, am aware.

how long before the club tells him to "mature" his myspace page or dump it altogether ? that facebook > myspace?

He has a facebook. Private though, and I'm not adding him as a friend in this lifetime.

I love how much vitriol this guy is getting on the back of a MySpace profile. Who cares what he's like as long as he does the job on the pitch (and that pitch won't even be with the first team, which makes the hate he is getting even more silly really).

You know it's still there, right?

It was taken down, edited and put back.

I know, am aware.

Yeah it's funny. 7 pages on a 17-yr old triallist and very little interest on his football attributes. Whatever they are, obviously someone at Newcastle thinks they are worth looking at.

What a thread.. mackems.gif Worth signing the fucker for comedy value alone.. Also, we could do with a striker who scores a minimum of 4 goals each match. It's a good thing we are strengthening our defence though, because he will never get us more than 7 or 8..

What a thread.. mackems.gif Worth signing the fucker for comedy value alone.. Also, we could do with a striker who scores a minimum of 4 goals each match. It's a good thing we are strengthening our defence though, because he will never get us more than 7 or 8..

If the poor bastard ends up actually scoring a minimum of 4 goals for the first team in every game if he makes it, I'll personally sing "Ranger, Ranger, Superman that hoe!" regardless of that it makes me a poor mong.

21:52, 8 August 2008 J Milburn (Talk | contribs) deleted "Nile Ranger" ‎ (Attack page? Hoax? Vandalism?)

20:48, 8 August 2008 Brianga (Talk | contribs) deleted "Nile Ranger" ‎ (Speedy deleted per (CSD G10), was a attack page intented to disparage its subject. using TW)

Must be fun being them.

21:52, 8 August 2008 J Milburn (Talk | contribs) deleted "Nile Ranger" ‎ (Attack page? Hoax? Vandalism?)

20:48, 8 August 2008 Brianga (Talk | contribs) deleted "Nile Ranger" ‎ (Speedy deleted per (CSD G10), was a attack page intented to disparage its subject. using TW)

Must be fun being them.

how interesting.

You'd have thought someone using that name as a username would be more up to date on which English language destroying gangsters Newcastle signs.

Must be fun being them.

how interesting.

He came back from beyond the grave to defend Nile's honour, what a Toon legend.

Must be fun being them.

how interesting.

He came back from beyond the grave to defend Nile's honour, what a Toon legend.

I'm more pissed off that should heaven exist, and I end up going.  I won't be living it up in this idyllic utopia, rubbing shoulders with some of history's greats.

No, I'll be made to work editing fucking wikipedia articles.