Nile Ranger (now a free agent)

stozo

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Just seen him in Forest Hall coming out of Sainsburys, he has a black BMW with the registration plate: R 888 NGR  :laugh:

Bolt's height gives him very long legs, which is one of his advantages I thought.

Not over the short distances. It is ridiculous for a man of that height to be able to accelerate in the way that he does, freak of nature/science that he is.

Or (cough) applied science, do you not think?

This is a tangent, but I think the recent success of all the Jamaicans is due to them catching up the US when it comes to steroids. I just hope we can catch up next.

You'll be screwed though when the Yanks & Jamaicans also discover this anti-ageing drug.

It's tiresome.

Just seen him in Forest Hall coming out of Sainsburys, he has a black BMW with the registration plate: R 888 NGR :laugh:

And people wonder how footballers go bankrupt. He can't be on more than a few thousand pounds for week and he's riding around in a BMW and paid for custom plates. :no:

If he is on a few thousand a week I am fairly sure a BMW with custom plates won't bankrupt him.

You'd be surprised how fast the money dries up...especially for those who are from poor backgrounds and have to support others. You look at someone like Djemba-Djemba and how he ended up where he is today.

Guest Stephen927

Just seen him in Forest Hall coming out of Sainsburys, he has a black BMW with the registration plate: R 888 NGR  :laugh:

Similar to my plate.

If he is on a few thousand a week I am fairly sure a BMW with custom plates won't bankrupt him.

You'd be surprised how fast the money dries up...especially for those who are from poor backgrounds and have to support others. You look at someone like Djemba-Djemba and how he ended up where he is today.

There is a slight difference between London and Cameroon i would imagine

There is a slight difference between London and Cameroon i would imagine

Djemba Dejmba probably has about 8 brothers and sisters where as Ranger has about 17?

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Doesn't he have a 1 series ? So thats like £16 grand, so 8 weeks wages. Can see him going bankrupt real fast like.

Aye, it was a 1 series.

• 2 weeks later...

He's starting to win me over now.

I never thought he should be a starter, but I think he should be now.

He offers something upfront that Lovenkrands and Harewood can't alongside Carroll. The spell on the bench did him good.

It's  Carroll  Ranger  for me

Guest Stephen927

As soon as he gets his first goal that will start the ball rolling and hopefully he'll push on from there. The longer he goes without a goal we'll see a marked decline in his confidence.