Nile Ranger (now a free agent)

stozo

His post match vid is on .cock. :thup:

fucking hell :lol:

Yeah, still not coming across particularly well is he. :lol:

Plus, I know it's the style, but come on, washing machine instructions should be private imho.

While he doesn't come across as the brightest of lads, I reckon his attitude sounds brilliant and he seems a decent lad, even though there's some evidence that points to the contrary.

Was a great goal as well tbh, terrific run and good finish. Good ball from Routledge as well.

Guest Heneage

His post match vid is on .cock. :thup:

f***ing hell :lol:

Yeah, still not coming across particularly well is he. :lol:

Plus, I know it's the style, but come on, washing machine instructions should be private imho.

While he doesn't come across as the brightest of lads, I reckon his attitude sounds brilliant and he seems a decent lad, even though there's some evidence that points to the contrary.

Was a great goal as well tbh, terrific run and good finish. Good ball from Routledge as well.

There's a truck load of evidence against tbh.

As for the goal it was a one on one, so I'd hope he'd score. It's just the header prior that annoyed me.

considering how long he was on the pitch i thought he did mint. he was in the right position at least for the first one (admittedly should have scored) and scored his second chance. he's only 19 and for me is the most promising thing about our club at times.

I am sure I could be wrong but he does the basics really well without being a tural goalscorer. Decent touch, strong, willing, fast enough and plays it nice and simple to bring others into the game.

Now Shola is nowhere near as bad as some people make out but Nile is already better in some respects. Not sure if that was a compliment like.

It's called being raw, alot of you players are like this. Lots of energy but no real direction to his game yet.

It's at this point in his career where he needs a good manager to settle him down and focus on the best parts of his game. However, unless he gets games, that won't happen.

Guest toonlass

I don't get the criticising of him like. He had two chances in 20 minutes, he put one away. Can't really complain. He will only improve.

I don't get the criticising of him like. He had two chances in 20 minutes, he put one away. Can't really complain. He will only improve.

i'm in the middle. i don't get the criticicism of him but don't get the over the top praise from some either.

It's called being raw, alot of you players are like this. Lots of energy but no real direction to his game yet.

It's at this point in his career where he needs a good manager to settle him down and focus on the best parts of his game. However, unless he gets games, that won't happen.

Not sure about that. Raw kids tend to fail to do the hard bits, he doesnt.

Ranger has shown enormous promise for Newcastle and his lack of goals has been the only slight cause for concern.

Before his maiden effort at Coventry in December, the teenager had been branded Nil Ranger by his team-mates.

He demonstrated the team spirit in the Toon camp and went on: “It’s killed off the jibes from my team-mates again.

“They were starting to come back at me with a few cheeky comments but I’m proud to score and silence them again for a bit.”

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/nufc/newcastle-united-news/2010/01/28/nile-ranger-dedicates-goal-to-newcastle-fans-72703-25705227/2/

Nil Ranger  :iamatwat: