Nile Ranger (now a free agent)

stozo

Brilliant impact today, full of running and harried the defenders. If he was a better finisher then it'd be hard not to start him.

He'll get the goals if he gets the games, he needs more time on the pitch.

Guest The_Scoreboard

So close too.

I honestly thought it was in, I jumped up and then reality struck.

soon as it went past the keeper i was up and dancing until i saw it hit the hoardings. Proper handful today

Was really buoyed by the fact that he had a real shot on goal within seconds of being on the pitch, that always does the confidence a world of good.

That moment changed the game. We suddenly looked like we believed we could score.

This lad will be international class if he just adds those bits of refinement and composure to his game. For a player of his size and strength, he is freakishly fast and that's what turned things our way.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Was really buoyed by the fact that he had a real shot on goal within seconds of being on the pitch, that always does the confidence a world of good.

That moment changed the game. We suddenly looked like we believed we could score.

This lad will be international class if he just adds those bits of refinement and composure to his game. For a player of his size and strength, he is freakishly fast and that's what turned things our way.

International class? :lol:

International class? :lol:

Why not? As an athlete, he's superb. If he continues to work at his game, he can go right to the top.

I liked the bit when he'd just come on and nearly scored - how he anticipated the flick-on from Carroll perfectly and picked up a dangerous position. We don't seem to see much of that from Ameobi.

Of course we don't, the useless bastard can't even run.

Guest Ridzuan

Well so far this season, we have only see Ranger starting from the bench and ive got to admit, he does look good. I remember that time we were away against Arsenal, and he almost scored at the end. He almost scored too yesterday, from my angle I thought it was a goal. Not sure how he would do given a place in the starting line-up though but right now, Ameobi is playing to his normal standard - poor and lazy. So I wouldnt mind giving Ranger the chance to start.

I liked the bit when he'd just come on and nearly scored - how he anticipated the flick-on from Carroll perfectly and picked up a dangerous position. We don't seem to see much of that from Ameobi.

He did great to get into the position itself.

I never felt he would score like. :lol:

That will come in time though.