Nile Ranger (now a free agent)

stozo

It's a sign that the club feel that he has left his wayward days behind him, so good news.

Athletically, he's a great build for striker, being tall, strong and quick. He just needs to work on his reading of the game.

This kid, raw as fuck, always said he should go on loan but bloody hell the problems he gives defenders. Him coming on turned the game completely on it's head. We cannot afford to let this lad leave on loan. To be honest he needs to start. I can't see him scoring much but given Heskey has built a whole professional and international career on being a handful this lad deserves a chance.

If he "does a Carroll" in regards to his improvement then we have some strikeforce!

This kid, raw as fuck, always said he should go on loan but bloody hell the problems he gives defenders. Him coming on turned the game completely on it's head. We cannot afford to let this lad leave on loan. To be honest he needs to start. I can't see him scoring much but given Heskey has built a whole professional and international career on being a handful this lad deserves a chance.

If he "does a Carroll" in regards to his improvement then we have some strikeforce!

London-born blackman and a Geordie whiteman. Remind you of anyone? :smug:

He does this so often, comes on, just sort of throws himself towards the ball, and somehow completely unsettles defenders causing them to fuck up. Did more in his first few minutes than Shola, who was a waste of space, did all game.

This kid, raw as f***, always said he should go on loan but bloody hell the problems he gives defenders. Him coming on turned the game completely on it's head. We cannot afford to let this lad leave on loan. To be honest he needs to start. I can't see him scoring much but given Heskey has built a whole professional and international career on being a handful this lad deserves a chance.

Cole and Beardsley!

This kid, raw as f***, always said he should go on loan but bloody hell the problems he gives defenders. Him coming on turned the game completely on it's head. We cannot afford to let this lad leave on loan. To be honest he needs to start. I can't see him scoring much but given Heskey has built a whole professional and international career on being a handful this lad deserves a chance.

Cole and Beardsley!

Cole born in Nottingham.

I think he means Sir Les & AL

Guest Stephen927

Felt sure he'd score when put in a one on one situation. Did well off the bench, don't think you can ignore him for a starting place even if Ameobi is fit for the trip to St Andrews.