Nile Ranger (now a free agent)

stozo

Guest BooBoo

I mean seriously, a smiley face tattoo on the inside of your lip.

Utterly ridiculous. Whats he gonna do when he meets people, "Hey check this bad boi out", *Pulls down lower lip to expose tattoo* "You feel me?"

LionelMcRitchie Graeme McRitchie

@NilePowerRanger I was struggling to understand how you could've missed that open goal against West Ham. This has helped, thanks #nufc

:lol:

I don't think Pardew will put up with him much longer, its a shame but he seems intent of being a tit instead of working hard.

Comes to something if the club cannot loan him out because they cannot trust what he will get upto.

Guest Bartons_Bitch

I would love to see the reaction if Ranger actually did something bad :lol:

I have it on good authority that he has photos of naked children on his laptop.

Scum.

Skirge giving Nile hell on Twitter. :lol:

Quotes!

My m8 Tooj has a massive cock but right now u r the biggest cock in the footballing world

posted by @Skirgey 19 seconds ago

:lol: I can confirm, I do have a massive cock.

Utterly ridiculous. Whats he gonna do when he meets people, "Hey check this bad boi out", *Pulls down lower lip to expose tattoo* "You feel me?"

It does kinda highlight his immaturity/attitude. I can't see Pardew being that happy when he sees it.

Guest andrew

Why the do you care so much? It's a smiley face not a fucking swastika  :facepalm:

Wait til his next tattoo. Yeah.

LionelMcRitchie Graeme McRitchie

@NilePowerRanger I was struggling to understand how you could've missed that open goal against West Ham. This has helped, thanks #nufc

:lol:

For fucks sake.

An example of why the internet is really shit sometimes.

I don't think Pardew will put up with him much longer, its a shame but he seems intent of being a tit instead of working hard.

Comes to something if the club cannot loan him out because they cannot trust what he will get upto.

It's understandable that the club worry, he might get another tattoo and we couldn't have that.

Scum.

Would probably get the same reaction, it's a fucking tattoo! :lol:

Was he supposed to go home and lock himself in his room while he thought about what he done?

Guest BooBoo

It does kinda highlight his immaturity/attitude. I can't see Pardew being that happy when he sees it.

Its just surreal. Imagine the scene:

AP- Nile!! Come here, whats that on your lip?

NR- Nuffink.

AP- Let me see.

NR- *Shamefaced, exposes lip*.

AP- MY OFFICE!

Scum.

Would probably get the same reaction, it's a f***ing tattoo! :lol:

Was he supposed to go home and lock himself in his room while he thought about what he done?

tbf, normal people get tattoos on their arms and backs and legs, not their fucking tongues :lol:

Oh howay lads its not about the tat, as stupid as it is.. the timing of twitting that pic is the stupid thing, the fact he seems to not give a flying fk about the club or his career is the frustrating thing.

Fans on twitter are bound yo give him shit for it, had we won and he had scored a hatrick yesterday the tat would not matter but he needs to learn about these things.

Its not like the club cannot cope without him or that the fans would kick off if he was sold.

Guest andrew

Oh howay lads its not about the tat, as stupid as it is.. the timing of twitting that pic is the stupid thing, the fact he seems to not give a flying fk about the club or his career is the frustrating thing.

Fans on twitter are bound yo give him shit for it, had we won and he had scored a hatrick yesterday the tat would not matter but he needs to learn about these things.

Its not like the club cannot cope without him or that the fans would kick off if he was sold.

Don't agree with you necessarily but didn't he post something about dominos pizza after we got beaten 2-0 at tottenham? didn't exactly seem to be upset :lol:

Scum.

Would probably get the same reaction, it's a f***ing tattoo! :lol:

tbf, normal people get tattoos on their arms and backs and legs, not their fucking tongues :lol:

dear me.

what's all this about? young man in being a bit daft shocker? why is it such a big deal that he's posted a pic of a new tattoo on twitter? isnt he allowed to do that? why? because we got knocked out of the cup or because he missed an easy chance against west ham?

i dont understand what relevance it has to anything