Nile Ranger (now a free agent)

stozo

Is the issue it's a smiley face or because it's on his lip? Just trying to work out where the issue is?

The whole act. It just screams 'look at me, aren't I hard as nails' - it's like being back in the school playground.

It has nothing to do with his football tho.

Is the issue it's a smiley face or because it's on his lip? Just trying to work out where the issue is?

The whole act. It just screams 'look at me, aren't I hard as nails' - it's like being back in the school playground.

:lol:

Burn him!

The point of Twitter is so people can post about their life and opinions, regardless of how important or entertaining they are. (I think this is the case anyway, I don't have an account myself)

All Nile has done here is just that, post about something that in the grand scheme of things pretty trivial and pointless, but it's something he has done and feels the need to inform people about. Aye it's a bit stupid and worth a little giggle at, but does it fuck justify not just direct personal abuse, but also relating it to something completely unrelated like football ( his profession).

Genuinely dumbfounded by the stupidity on show by some of our own fans. Sickening and also totally bewildering.

:thup:

A smiley face on his lip screams 'look how hard I am'? I would have thought a knife or uzi or a tank would make him look much harder  :lol:

Guest toonlass

Anybody going out of their way to abuse players personally over the internet because of trivial things like tattoos should have a long had look at themselves. Morons with far too much to say for themselves when confronted with relative anonymity.

People will sometimes say things on internet forums, but to do direct hate messages directly to something like a Twitter account? Get a grip ffs.

ah look who it is.

blefuscu74 @NilePowerRanger After yesterday and Wed you should be at training ground practicing shots. Hope Pards sees this, sure he'll be impressed

about 2 hours ago via TweetDeck

blefuscu74 @NilePowerRanger Get your head on the game! You're a footballer not a Gangsta. You are throwing your life away.

Pathetic.

Yes you are. Another spot on opinion by Ronaldo!

Might start personally abusing you and giving you hints on how to run your own life next time you post or do something I disagree with myself. It's okay to that over the internet, right?

Go for it, hasn't stopped loads of people in the past. By the way, show me in my tweets where I personally abused him,  :lol:

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Terminate his contract tbh

What the f*** are people on about? It's getting ridiculous.

:facepalm:

Can't really blame me too much for this! People actually seem OK with that thought.

I edited it just after you posted, to clear up

Burn him!

Sorry? Can't remember criticising him that heavily? Just thinks it doesn't help his side of the 'attitude' argument.

matt1988cobb Matthew Cobb

great to see @NilePowerRanger working hard on his finishing skills after that dismal miss vs. West Ham

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Even if Nile is a bit of a prick, I don't like seeing our own fans making these kind of comments. Cheick's got some on his Facebook too.

A smiley face on his lip screams 'look how hard I am'? I would have thought a knife or uzi or a tank would make him look much harder  :lol:

matt1988cobb Matthew Cobb

great to see @NilePowerRanger working hard on his finishing skills after that dismal miss vs. West Ham

Damn right, 8 hours sleep 16 hours shooting practice, every day. That should do it. I mean that tattoo must have taken HOURS to do.

Tattoos don't get you goals Nile, remember that son!

How about people invest their precious time on their own lives and stop being judge and jury on others, just because deep down you're all envious. It's the clubs responsibility to manage the players and punish them as they see fit if they are not doing what they're supposed to. Why the hell are people disparaging them on facebook and twitter? How pathetic do you have to be to do that. Do you really think they give a damn what you think? What exactly do you think your abuse is going to achieve? It's bloody moronic. You're all far bigger idiots than Nile Ranger I promise you that.

What makes this all the more sickening is the fact the premise of this bloody thread was to celebrate and giggle about all the silly things he did in the first place, and then add him on facebook and twitter to fawn over him. It's no wonder he thinks he's got it made already. He's got people on his jock 24/7. Just a few days ago people were cursing Pardew out for not starting him and within a few days this nonsense?! Bloody cringeworthy. How about you stop following him on twitter and facebook, that would be the most useful thing you could do.

Guest andrew

If players are just going to get abusive stuff from fans (their own) on twitter we should ban them from having it. Great for his confidence like,

How about people invest their precious time on their own lives and stop being judge and jury on others, just because deep down you're all envious. It's the clubs responsibility to manage the players and punish them as they see fit if they are not doing what they're supposed to. Why the hell are people disparaging them on facebook and twitter? How pathetic do you have to be to do that. Do you really think they give a damn what you think? What exactly do you think your abuse is going to achieve? It's bloody moronic. You're all far bigger idiots than Nile Ranger I promise you that.

What makes this all the more sickening is the fact the premise of this bloody thread was to celebrate and giggle about all the silly things he did in the first place, and then add him on facebook and twitter to fawn over him. It's no wonder he thinks he's got it made already. He's got people on his jock 24/7. Just a few days ago people were cursing Pardew out for not starting him and within a few days this nonsense?! Bloody cringeworthy. How about you stop following him on twitter and facebook, that would be the most useful thing you could do.

:thup: