Nile Ranger (now a free agent)

stozo

How will that affect his playing ability/career? :lol:

Pardew has shown he is getting sick of him, tells the press this.. we play shit get knocked out of the FA cup by a nothing club, everyone pissed off. He is going to turn up for training after having a smiley tattooed on his bottom lip.

Is that going to please anyone at the club ?

I can't see it making much difference if I am honest :lol:

Was told of a lad from work that wor Nile is barred from TupTup Palace as he was causing a bit of aggro about the place. I think this is well known anyway, but when the bouncer told him 'Do you not realise youre a footballer and you cant go around acting like that?', he replied 'Am a gangster first, footballer second.'

Was told of a lad from work that wor Nile is barred from TupTup Palace as he was causing a bit of aggro about the place. I think this is well known anyway, but when the bouncer told him 'Do you not realise youre a footballer and you cant go around acting like that?', he replied 'Am a gangster first, footballer second.'

Aye that happened.

Aye that happened.

:lol:

Aye that happened.

:mackems: :mackems: :mackems:

Guest toonlass

The lad can get a Prince Albert for all I care, but we have just lost a game against a League 2 side and have our derby game next week. Nile needs to get his head in the zone. He has to stop this shit and concentrate on what he can learn on the training ground or he might just find himself at Stevenage next season, playing for them. He can do what he likes off the pitch as long as when he is on it he is doing well, at the moment he isn't, and he is more interested in acting like a superstar than he is in playing the game.

The lad can get a Prince Albert for all I care, but we have just lost a game against a League 2 side and have our derby game next week. Nile needs to get his head in the zone. He has to stop this s*** and concentrate on what he can learn on the training ground or he might just find himself at Stevenage next season, playing for them. He can do what he likes off the pitch as long as when he is on it he is doing well, at the moment he isn't, and he is more interested in acting like a superstar than he is in playing the game.

Guest Heneage

This lad is a 'talent' simply because he's got a bit of pace and presence. The academy and reserve setup is a f***ing disgrace.

Sad but true. Technically he's very  poor.

Guest Howaythetoon

He's not even good. He has pace and a bit of strength but he's woeful in front of goal and his all-round play is hit and miss at the best of times. Whoever awarded him a 5 year deal or whatever it was needs slapping. I'd peddle him.

The lad can get a Prince Albert for all I care, but we have just lost a game against a League 2 side and have our derby game next week. Nile needs to get his head in the zone. He has to stop this shit and concentrate on what he can learn on the training ground or he might just find himself at Stevenage next season, playing for them. He can do what he likes off the pitch as long as when he is on it he is doing well, at the moment he isn't, and he is more interested in acting like a superstar than he is in playing the game.

:lol: I've personally never seen him strutting around on the pitch acting like he's a superstar.

He's not even good. He has pace and a bit of strength but he's woeful in front of goal and his all-round play is hit and miss at the best of times. Whoever awarded him a 5 year deal or whatever it was needs slapping. I'd peddle him.

The lad can get a Prince Albert for all I care, but we have just lost a game against a League 2 side and have our derby game next week. Nile needs to get his head in the zone. He has to stop this s*** and concentrate on what he can learn on the training ground or he might just find himself at Stevenage next season, playing for them. He can do what he likes off the pitch as long as when he is on it he is doing well, at the moment he isn't, and he is more interested in acting like a superstar than he is in playing the game.

:lol: I've personally never seen him strutting around on the pitch acting like he's a superstar.

You obviously missed him at full time yesterday when he got a mic and thanked everyone for coming just to see him, slipped a pair of sunglasses on and got Airey and Ferguson to carry him off the pitch :razz:

The criticism of Ranger on here is out of proportion with his status at the club and out of proportion with the time he gets on the pitch.  It seems like some people have found a scapegoat and are going for him.

The criticism of Ranger on here is out of proportion with his status at the club and out of proportion with the time he gets on the pitch.  It seems like some people have found a scapegoat and are going for him.

The praise he gets is out of proportion etc... give it a sec ;)

Exactly, he's doing alright considering football isn't even his first profession.

Guest Stephen927

He's young, doing well for money and it looks like he's surrounded by a lot of freeriders. I don't think him going out on loan will solve anything, he needs to be kept under close watch while training. The people he's surrounded by will follow him wherever he goes, and I doubt the manager of the club he goes to will or can do anything more about his attitude than Pardew.

He's young, doing well for money and it looks like he's surrounded by a lot of freeriders. I don't think him going out on loan will solve anything, he needs to be kept under close watch while training. The people he's surrounded by will follow him wherever he goes, and I doubt the manager of the club he goes to will or can do anything more about his attitude than Pardew.

We need to buy Nolan a bigger house.

Guest Stephen927

We need to buy Nolan a bigger house.

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51W91TKF2HL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

type situation would be ideal.