Nile Ranger (now a free agent)

stozo

Oh howay lads its not about the tat, as stupid as it is.. the timing of twitting that pic is the stupid thing, the fact he seems to not give a flying fk about the club or his career is the frustrating thing.

Fans on twitter are bound yo give him shit for it, had we won and he had scored a hatrick yesterday the tat would not matter but he needs to learn about these things.

Its not like the club cannot cope without him or that the fans would kick off if he was sold.

Don't agree with you necessarily but didn't he post something about dominos pizza after we got beaten 2-0 at tottenham? didn't exactly seem to be upset :lol:

Aye I think it was what they wree scranning on the bus on the way back

I would love to see the reaction if Ranger actually did something bad :lol:

I have it on good authority that he has photos of naked children on his laptop.

Scum.

Would probably get the same reaction, it's a f***ing tattoo! :lol:

Was he supposed to go home and lock himself in his room while he thought about what he done?

tbf, normal people get tattoos on their arms and backs and legs, not their f***ing tongues :lol:

dear me.

what's all this about? young man in being a bit daft shocker? why is it such a big deal that he's posted a pic of a new tattoo on twitter? isnt he allowed to do that? why? because we got knocked out of the cup or because he missed an easy chance against west ham?

i dont understand what relevance it has to anything

Sorry, where did I say that exactly?

He's involved in quite a public battle with our manager, who is questioning his attitude to play in the first team. If he wants to prove that he's mature, then getting a stupid tattoo like that at any time isn't exactly the best way forward.

A smiley face ffs - he's 19, not 9. Like I said, I don't think Pardew will be very impressed.

Guest Stephen927

Who gives a fuck what Pardew thinks? Tattoos have nothing to do with football. If it is an offensive tattoo, like "FUCK YOU PARDEW" on his forehead, or something racist then yeah, Pardew can have his say.

Who gives a fuck what Pardew thinks? Tattoos have nothing to do with football. If it is an offensive tattoo, like "FUCK YOU PARDEW" on his forehead, or something racist then yeah, Pardew can have his say.

That would be canny funny actually.

Guest Stephen927

SteBoi7 Stephen B

@

@NilePowerRanger your tattoo is class pal dont listen to the h8rs. RSPKT2UBLUD #50cent

When I look on Nile's twitter page http://twitter.com/#!/NilePowerRanger I cant see people ripping into him. Do I need to be logged on?

Type @NilePowerRanger into the search bar, and it'll come up with all the people writing to him.

I would love to see the reaction if Ranger actually did something bad :lol:

I have it on good authority that he has photos of naked children on his laptop.

Scum.

Would probably get the same reaction, it's a f***ing tattoo! :lol:

Was he supposed to go home and lock himself in his room while he thought about what he done?

tbf, normal people get tattoos on their arms and backs and legs, not their f***ing tongues :lol:

dear me.

what's all this about? young man in being a bit daft shocker? why is it such a big deal that he's posted a pic of a new tattoo on twitter? isnt he allowed to do that? why? because we got knocked out of the cup or because he missed an easy chance against west ham?

i dont understand what relevance it has to anything

Sorry, where did I say that exactly?

He's involved in quite a public battle with our manager, who is questioning his attitude to play in the first team. If he wants to prove that he's mature, then getting a stupid tattoo like that at any time isn't exactly the best way forward.

A smiley face ffs - he's 19, not 9. Like I said, I don't think Pardew will be very impressed.

It's a very one sided battle as Ranger has said nowt about Pardew and who gives a fuck if he's got tattoo's? It's not making him a better/worse player is it? dear me.

Guest Stephen927

Forget Nile getting stick and worry more about this from Tiotes facbook wakk

Kallum Telfer

WTF did you get sent off for, PRICK !

2 minutes ago · Like · Comment · See friendship

Someone tell Kallums mam he's being offensive again.

Everyone should follow me and send him a message calling him a cunt.

SteBoi7 Stephen B

@

@NilePowerRanger your tattoo is class pal dont listen to the h8rs. RSPKT2UBLUD #50cent

When I look on Nile's twitter page http://twitter.com/#!/NilePowerRanger I cant see people ripping into him. Do I need to be logged on?

Type @NilePowerRanger into the search bar, and it'll come up with all the people writing to him.

Thanks for the help bud.

Anybody going out of their way to abuse players personally over the internet because of trivial things like tattoos should have a long had look at themselves. Morons with far too much to say for themselves when confronted with relative anonymity.

People will sometimes say things on internet forums, but to do hate messages directly to something like a Twitter account? Get a grip ffs.

Anybody going out of their way to abuse players personally over the internet because of trivial things like tattoos should have a long had look at themselves. Morons with far too much to say for themselves when confronted with relative anonymity.

People will sometimes say things on internet forums, but to do direct hate messages directly to something like a Twitter account? Get a grip ffs.

ah look who it is.

blefuscu74 @NilePowerRanger After yesterday and Wed you should be at training ground practicing shots. Hope Pards sees this, sure he'll be impressed

about 2 hours ago via TweetDeck

blefuscu74 @NilePowerRanger Get your head on the game! You're a footballer not a Gangsta. You are throwing your life away.

Find it funny people are in uproar over Nile's tat as it's 'childish' but are fine with Carroll getting wasted and falling over while injured. It's absolute bollocks like, Carroll can do whatever he likes because he's scoring and he loves the club (let's ignore he wasn't thinking about the club when he hit some lass and ran the risk of getting himself locked up). But hey Nile's being childish so you know what? I'll tell him he's a dick on twitter that'll learn him  :idiot2:

People will sometimes say things on internet forums, but to do direct hate messages directly to something like a Twitter account? Get a grip ffs.

ah look who it is.

blefuscu74 @NilePowerRanger After yesterday and Wed you should be at training ground practicing shots. Hope Pards sees this, sure he'll be impressed

about 2 hours ago via TweetDeck

blefuscu74 @NilePowerRanger Get your head on the game! You're a footballer not a Gangsta. You are throwing your life away.

Pathetic.

People will sometimes say things on internet forums, but to do hate messages directly to something like a Twitter account? Get a grip ffs.

:lol:

He twitted the pic for a response he has 5,013 followers