Nile Ranger (now a free agent)

stozo

Anybody going out of their way to abuse players personally over the internet because of trivial things like tattoos should have a long had look at themselves. Morons with far too much to say for themselves when confronted with relative anonymity.

People will sometimes say things on internet forums, but to do direct hate messages directly to something like a Twitter account? Get a grip ffs.

ah look who it is.

blefuscu74 @NilePowerRanger After yesterday and Wed you should be at training ground practicing shots. Hope Pards sees this, sure he'll be impressed

about 2 hours ago via TweetDeck

blefuscu74 @NilePowerRanger Get your head on the game! You're a footballer not a Gangsta. You are throwing your life away.

I hope he tells her to get fucked.

Anybody going out of their way to abuse players personally over the internet because of trivial things like tattoos should have a long had look at themselves. Morons with far too much to say for themselves when confronted with relative anonymity.

People will sometimes say things on internet forums, but to do hate messages directly to something like a Twitter account? Get a grip ffs.

:lol:

He twitted the pic for a response he has 5,013 followers

He is apparently the immature one though.

People will sometimes say things on internet forums, but to do hate messages directly to something like a Twitter account? Get a grip ffs.

:clap:

I would love to see the reaction if Ranger actually did something bad :lol:

I have it on good authority that he has photos of naked children on his laptop.

Scum.

Would probably get the same reaction, it's a f***ing tattoo! :lol:

Was he supposed to go home and lock himself in his room while he thought about what he done?

tbf, normal people get tattoos on their arms and backs and legs, not their f***ing tongues :lol:

dear me.

what's all this about? young man in being a bit daft shocker? why is it such a big deal that he's posted a pic of a new tattoo on twitter? isnt he allowed to do that? why? because we got knocked out of the cup or because he missed an easy chance against west ham?

i dont understand what relevance it has to anything

Sorry, where did I say that exactly?

He's involved in quite a public battle with our manager, who is questioning his attitude to play in the first team. If he wants to prove that he's mature, then getting a stupid tattoo like that at any time isn't exactly the best way forward.

A smiley face ffs - he's 19, not 9. Like I said, I don't think Pardew will be very impressed.

in fairness only the 'dear me' part of my post was directed at you, you used the phrase 'normal people' and appeared to be sincere.

everything else was directed at people in this thread who are pissed off about the picture. i just dont understand what it has to do with anything. as someone said above, ranger's said nothing in public about pardew i did notice a post of his  twitter saying he felt like shit for missing that chance against west ham though.

whatever man, personal preferences aside and all that, this is what managers like pardew will do to a mood surrounding a football club, we're arguing about a picture of a tattoo for fucks sake

Genuinely think NUFC should look into a Twitter ban now like. It's a f***ing crying shame that something which should be a positive link between fans and players is being ruined by thick people.

I just went down that twitter page after Ste told me how do it & there looks quite a few poster from here posting on there.

:clap:

Second that  :clap:

Genuinely think NUFC should look into a Twitter ban now like. It's a fucking crying shame that something which should be a positive link between fans and players is being ruined by thick people.

Always going to be the case tbh. Cons of being in the public eye I guess. Could understand (a tiny bit) if it were other clubs fans but our own? Nah. Idiots the lot of them.

I would love to see the reaction if Ranger actually did something bad :lol:

I have it on good authority that he has photos of naked children on his laptop.

Scum.

Would probably get the same reaction, it's a f***ing tattoo! :lol:

Was he supposed to go home and lock himself in his room while he thought about what he done?

tbf, normal people get tattoos on their arms and backs and legs, not their f***ing tongues :lol:

dear me.

what's all this about? young man in being a bit daft shocker? why is it such a big deal that he's posted a pic of a new tattoo on twitter? isnt he allowed to do that? why? because we got knocked out of the cup or because he missed an easy chance against west ham?

i dont understand what relevance it has to anything

Sorry, where did I say that exactly?

He's involved in quite a public battle with our manager, who is questioning his attitude to play in the first team. If he wants to prove that he's mature, then getting a stupid tattoo like that at any time isn't exactly the best way forward.

A smiley face ffs - he's 19, not 9. Like I said, I don't think Pardew will be very impressed.

It's a very one sided battle as Ranger has said nowt about Pardew and who gives a f*** if he's got tattoo's? It's not making him a better/worse player is it? dear me.

You're missing my point completely.

I don't care about the tattoo but it's not exactly sending out the right message to the manager that he's mature and ready to play.

People complain that Pardew doesn't play him but then advocate him doing childish things like this. It's the reason he's not being played! You wouldn't see Kevin Nolan or Leon Best getting a smiley face tattoo on their lips.

He's not a kid anymore and until he makes that transition and gets rid of this 'gantsa boi' attitude, he won't be put near any first team of any decent football club.

If he wants a tattoo, get a tattoo of Cheryl Cole on his arse. I couldn't care less.

Terminate his contract tbh

What the f*** are people on about? It's getting ridiculous.

Think he was being sarcastic mate.

Ah, if so -  My post goes out to all those sudden haters. "All" because of a horrible miss. No way he would get this much stick if he'd scored.

What the f*** are people on about? It's getting ridiculous.

Think he was being sarcastic mate.

Ah, if so -  My post goes out to all those sudden haters. "All" because of a horrible miss. No way he would get this much stick if he'd scored.

Well dur :lol:

Is the issue it's a smiley face or because it's on his lip? Just trying to work out where the issue is?

I've tried applying logic and couldn't come up with any possible sane answer.  :dontknow:

The point of Twitter is so people can post about their life and opinions, regardless of how important or entertaining they are. (I think this is the case anyway, I don't have an account myself)

All Nile has done here is just that, post about something that in the grand scheme of things pretty trivial and pointless, but it's something he has done and feels the need to inform people about. Aye it's a bit stupid and worth a little giggle at, but does it fuck justify not just direct personal abuse, but also relating it to something completely unrelated like football ( his profession).

Genuinely dumbfounded by the stupidity on show by some of our own fans. Sickening and also totally bewildering.

Is the issue it's a smiley face or because it's on his lip? Just trying to work out where the issue is?

The whole act. It just screams 'look at me, aren't I hard as nails' - it's like being back in the school playground.

Guest toonlass

People will sometimes say things on internet forums, but to do direct hate messages directly to something like a Twitter account? Get a grip ffs.

ah look who it is.

blefuscu74 @NilePowerRanger After yesterday and Wed you should be at training ground practicing shots. Hope Pards sees this, sure he'll be impressed

about 2 hours ago via TweetDeck

blefuscu74 @NilePowerRanger Get your head on the game! You're a footballer not a Gangsta. You are throwing your life away.

Pathetic.

Yes you are. Another spot on opinion by Ronaldo!

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

What the fuck are people on about? It's getting ridiculous.

Aye, I was completely serious ;D