Nile Ranger (now a free agent)

stozo

Aye Gomis that was him... we signed Nile that week did we not ?

always thought it was Nile

Was signed before Euro 2008 and I remember people wanting to sign Gomis before his price shot up efore the tournament.. You might be right pal, the timing would suggest it was Nile tbh.

Hmmmm.. :D you got me wondering now though

come on Dave where's the photo of the dude in the crowd ?

Guest Stephen927

Aye Gomis that was him... we signed Nile that week did we not ?

always thought it was Nile

Was signed before Euro 2008 and I remember people wanting to sign Gomis before his price shot up efore the tournament.. You might be right pal, the timing would suggest it was Nile tbh.

Hmmmm.. :D you got me wondering now though

come on Dave where's the photo of the dude in the crowd ?

Nee need for Dave man!

http://img129.imageshack.us/img129/4984/dreadszi9.png

Theres the fella. Thread is called "Name a black footballer with dreads" :lol:

Guest Bartons_Bitch

@LalHardy haha... Tats are harddd ;)

44 minutes ago via Twitter for BlackBerry® in reply to LalHardy

And?

Morrison reportedly arrested for intimidating a witness.

"Hello People, Ravel Morrison is a THUG, BULLY and a complete IDIOT.

i know a young boy who grew up with ravel Morrison before he made his début for Manchester united. An that young boy got robed by ravel Morrison's gangster friends. Ravel Morrison also tried intimating the young boy over series of phone call's treating him not to go to court an also offering to pay for his stolen goods back if the young boy didn't go to court (self policing). After the brave young boy refused RAVEL Morrison turn up at his house a weekend before court with 20-30 gang members leading them to try an intimidate this young boy and also smashing the young boy's family residence. I know the young boy every will an the reason i am calling him young boy because it wouldn't be fair to disclose his name but he is very bare young man to stand up to Thugs such as ravel Morrison."

Nile Ranger is an angel like compared to this kid.

i know a young boy who grew up with ravel Morrison before he made his début for Manchester united. An that young boy got robed by ravel Morrison's gangster friends. Ravel Morrison also tried intimating the young boy over series of phone call's treating him not to go to court an also offering to pay for his stolen goods back if the young boy didn't go to court (self policing). After the brave young boy refused RAVEL Morrison turn up at his house a weekend before court with 20-30 gang members leading them to try an intimidate this young boy and also smashing the young boy's family residence. I know the young boy every will an the reason i am calling him young boy because it wouldn't be fair to disclose his name but he is very bare young man to stand up to Thugs such as ravel Morrison."

Just because someone else is a thug doesn't make Ranger any less of a ''gangsta''.

the young boy ffs :lol:

Just because someone else is a thug doesn't make Ranger any less of a ''gangsta''.

Oh, sorry. You are right.

the young boy ffs :lol:

Bare young boy.

"And Pardew told the Chronicle today: “I have been really buoyed by Shola and Leon – they may just have saved me a problem looking elsewhere.

“And it’s not just them. Peter Lovenkrands has done well too and we’ve got Phil Airey just beneath them."

Phil Airey, and no Ranger? How 'bout that.