Nile Ranger (now a free agent)

stozo

New Adebayor.

I watched him for the first time recently and he does look (play) like Adebayor.

He has a lot to learn but he has so much going for him and and all the attributes a top striker needs.

I reckon he's gonna be a big star unless something goes badly wrong.

The last 17 year old I saw with such natural ability was Gazza, who after watching play for the first time I told anyone who would listen that he would play for England.

Playing again tonight for the reserves v Hartlepool.. 0-0 at the moment.

Krul, Morris, Lough, Marwood, Tozer, Kadar, Godsmark, Doninger, Ranger, Carroll, McCrudden. Subs: Newton, Tavernier, Henderson, Amoebi, Inman.

Guest Heneage

Shame Marwoods right back, I know hed far rather be in the middle be a shame if he never gets a first team chance like, hes a nice lad and performing well.

Shame Marwoods right back, I know hed far rather be in the middle be a shame if he never gets a first team chance like, hes a nice lad and performing well.

It is a FACT that Marwood's dad's best mate fitted my carpet today.

It is a FACT that wor Dutty is going to be a cracking player in the near future. :)

i know it aint allowed to take pictures from .cock, but Sammy Ameobi is one ugly fucker (no homo) :D

Edit: we are trapped with Ameobis in this club for the rest of our remaining lifes

It is a fact Sammy Ameobi is not man of the year when it comes to looks.

It is a fact Sammy Ameobi will get tons of cooze regardless as he's a footballer.

we are trapped with Ameobis in this club for the rest of our remaining lifes

http://photos-h.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sf2p/v289/186/66/749565120/n749565120_3296895_9032.jpg

"No Mr. Kinnear, you got it all wrong. We're bad? Of course we're not bad. We're the best footballers from Newcastle since Shearer like. Of course you want us in your starting line-up."

we are trapped with Ameobis in this club for the rest of our remaining lifes

http://photos-h.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sf2p/v289/186/66/749565120/n749565120_3296895_9032.jpg

"No Mr. Kinnear, you got it all wrong. We're bad? Of course we're not bad. We're the best footballers from Newcastle since Shearer like. Of course you want us in your starting line-up."

Its fkn Dwane Dibly :D

Ranger for Player-Manager.

Imagine the team talks at half time with Dutty Custard in charge.

Waaaaasssssssuuuuuuuppppppp wiv yous brothas dis half? seriously, yous brothas iz playin frigin wak. fe real yous ameobi, do yous got da bruk leg or wot? only use yous could be iz if yous tackled batty Butt so he'd bus' iz legs. now go win dis match boys. fo sho. Is it coz I is black?

Ranger for Player-Manager.

Imagine the team talks at half time with Dutty Custard in charge.

Waaaaasssssssuuuuuuuppppppp wiv yous brothas dis half? seriously, yous brothas iz playin frigin wak. fe real yous ameobi, do yous got da bruk leg or wot? only use yous could be iz if yous tackled batty Butt so he'd bus' iz legs. now go win dis match boys. fo sho. Is it coz I is black?

:lol: