Nile Ranger (now a free agent)

stozo

Ranger for Player-Manager.

Imagine the team talks at half time with Dutty Custard in charge.

Waaaaasssssssuuuuuuuppppppp wiv yous brothas dis half? seriously, yous brothas iz playin frigin wak. fe real yous ameobi, do yous got da bruk leg or wot? only use yous could be iz if yous tackled batty Butt so he'd bus' iz legs. now go win dis match boys. fo sho. Is it coz I is black?

Post of the year, though you missed the bit where he pulls out his piece and pops a cap in smith's ass.

Ranger for Player-Manager.

Imagine the team talks at half time with Dutty Custard in charge.

Waaaaasssssssuuuuuuuppppppp wiv yous brothas dis half? seriously, yous brothas iz playin frigin wak. fe real yous ameobi, do yous got da bruk leg or wot? only use yous could be iz if yous tackled batty Butt so he'd bus' iz legs. now go win dis match boys. fo sho. Is it coz I is black?

Spot on, although I reckon he'd end it with 'BRAP BRAP BRAP!' :snod:

I had a dream last night that Nile Ranger was amazing.

I had one of those dreams too but didn't want to admit it. There are no clean sheets with Nile Ranger! 

Brilliant :lol: :lol: :lol:

From .com:

...in-form Magpies striker Nile Ranger turned provider, controlling the ball with his back to goal and setting up McCrudden, who converted with a low 18-yard effort.

Sounds like he's done well again. It's hard not to be quite excited by him, he seems to be a brilliant prospect.