Nile Ranger (now a free agent)

stozo

Love it if we could just fuck him off. That's the problem with contracts.

Wouldn't be surprised if he stays for the whole fucking thing, just picking up his money.

I would if I were him.

The most annoying thing about it all for me is that if he got his head down and worked his arse off like most youngsters in that position he would probably be a valuable squad player now.

I know some will disagree but he really looked to have some raw talent about him and enough that could easily have been worked and improved on (finishing).

Tosser.

If there's one consolation, it's that he'll probably just piss it up the wall and become another gangster wannabe nothing.

Club should offer him a big wad to leave, without the restraints of a football career and a huge amount of cash there is only one way he's heading.

The club are probably waiting for one of his half dozen court cases against him gets him time, then cancel his contract.

I guess it's unfeasible to release him from his contract?

Thought Sheffield Wednesday wanted him on a permanent deal? In any case, there's still some time to send him out on loan somewhere à la Xisco.

Guest neesy111

If he isn't prepared to take a pay cut to join another club or even have his contract cancelled so he can join another club, then I hope he rots in the reserves and his career dies out.  Horrible person and I'm surprised we haven't sacked him still.

I'd not want to see him play for us again even if he was a more serious talent. Our squad plays with brilliant enthusiasm who seem to want to play in front of the crowd, for too long too many clubs fans have been asked to compromise on likeable players for results. Watching Cisse play is realising we don't need to.

I take it he's no longer cool and zany with his hip & amusing musings/actions?

Think that moment went by years ago, it's actually been the opposite in the 'he got a tattoo the day after we lost, should have been locked in a dark room, worst than Hitler!' hysteria.