Nile Ranger (now a free agent)

stozo

Guest Heneage

The comparison to Carroll was that reason like he was good in reserves, but obviously he'd never broken through. And some of the stories I had heard from exploits in town and generally is that he's a bit of an arrogant little twerp but then which players these days aren't.

The comparison to Carroll was that reason like he was good in reserves, but obviously he'd never broken through. And some of the stories I had heard from exploits in town and generally is that he's a bit of an arrogant little twerp but then which players these days aren't.

James Milner  :smitten:  :weep:

Bit harsh on him like seeing as he's been injured.

Guest Heneage

come on, admit you made it up.

But I didn't. Why is it so hard to believe? He's hardly Ronaldo, a lad I went to school with is in the academy, and he told me is that what you wanted? The route from which the story was gained.

I find it rather frustrating how people seem to think people who actually have connections are cunts for having them, as I personally know Nixon's got some connections. I personally enjoy hearing what people who actually know something about players have to say rather than cunts saying that people don't are who they are because they're online.

I find it rather frustrating how people seem to think people who actually have connections are cunts for having them, as I personally know Nixon's got some connections. I personally enjoy hearing what people who actually know something about players have to say rather than cunts saying that people don't are who they are because they're online. I dare you, say "come on, admit you made it up" to him in real life, let's see who makes what up then.

Fair point overall, but that last sentence is an embarrassment.

I find it rather frustrating how people seem to think people who actually have connections are cunts for having them, as I personally know Nixon's got some connections. I personally enjoy hearing what people who actually know something about players have to say rather than cunts saying that people don't are who they are because they're online. I dare you, say "come on, admit you made it up" to him in real life, let's see who makes what up then.

Fair point overall, but that last sentence is an embarrassment.

Well, yes, sadly. But I only realized that after re-reading it in your post. :(

I always fail making serious posts, unlike Nile Ranger, he doesn't even have to post to do a serious post.