Nile Ranger (now a free agent)

stozo

Aside from Ranger himself, how good a season are the youths having?! Wouldn't say i've followed them extensively, but i can't remember them having as good a season as this. Good to see.

Are you saying Ranger isn't the sole cause for their success?

I'd hold the congratulations for Wise and his team, more than anyone else tbh.

Get out. Don't come back. Sacrifice yourself to Ranger on the next full moon.

I'd hold the congratulations for Wise and his team, more than anyone else tbh.

Get out. Don't come back. Sacrifice yourself to Ranger on the next full moon.

If I had my way he'd have been banned already for such sacrilege.

Aside from Ranger himself, how good a season are the youths having?! Wouldn't say i've followed them extensively, but i can't remember them having as good a season as this. Good to see.

We are doing good mainly because our 2 strikers (Sammy & Nile) are bigger than anyone else they play against. No CB's at U18 level can cope with these 2.

Guest Heneage

We are doing good mainly because our 2 strikers (Sammy & Nile) are bigger than anyone else they play against. No CB's at U18 level can cope with these 2.

So really its more luck than talent?

No, the pair of them are decent/good youngsters but when you watch any 11 a side game & your strikers are a lot bigger than the CB's you going to do okay.

Guest Heneage

No, the pair of them are decent/good youngsters but when you watch any 11 a side game & your strikers are a lot bigger than the CB's you going to do okay.

Do you rate younger Ameobi? I watched the Academy guy's assessment and he said he's really good but a bit inconsistent.

Do you rate younger Ameobi? I watched the Academy guy's assessment and he said he's really good but a bit inconsistent.

He is good at  U18 level but he can drift out of games. I thought he did well playing out of position at LW today.

He is good at  U18 level but he can drift out of games. I thought he did well playing out of position at LW today.

Does this refer to Sammy or Shola?

Is LW not his position? I've only ever saw him play there.

Guest Chubby Jason

Just been having a conversation with The Danger just now, went like this;

John

can I borrow some money?

please?

7:39pm

John

come on

7:59pm

Nile

yh how much

8:00pm

John

£7 mate

I owe it to Joey Barton it when when he lent me some fags in jail.

8:01pm

Nile

ok where shud i meet u

8:02pm

John

I'll come to training tomorrow but don't tell Joey or he'll beat the shit out of me!!

8:04pm

Nile

ok

What a legend.

Guest Stephen927

Be sure to report back when you do meet him.

We want full details, including what cologne he uses, what trainers he prefers, etc you get the idea.

Guest Chubby Jason

Be sure to report back when you do meet him.

We want full details, including what cologne he uses, what trainers he prefers, etc you get the idea.

I'd love to mate but I'll not be able to make it. If anyone wants the £7 then turn up tomorrow and just tell Nile you're John and you've come for your money.

At the rate this thread is building up it's going to be one of the best atmosphere's in NUFC history when he makes his first-team debut at SJP.

:celb:

It'll entirely depend on how much of the crowd are members from here. There'll be pockets of people in the stadium standing up as Nile stands on the touchline, each one whispering nervously to the person(s) next to them "Here comes the custard!" and the crowd will break into "Loving you has made me bananas" or something equally silly.

What if he doesnt make the grades? then what?

I'd warn you but you're probably already dead, so no point I suppose.

:nile:

I have gone into hiding now, got a hidden call from England last night, didnt dare to answer as a picture with a tattooed fist appeared, say something like karen or something.

Im scared.

Hang three bananas outside your door then 4 upside down around the house, that will keep you safe. Though for added protection try to straighten the bananas !