Nile Ranger (now a free agent)

stozo

f*** off all of you. This thread is doing no harm, if you don't like it don't read it.

I hope he f***ing comes good so all you lot can stop your bitching and moaning.

Ranger forever. :nile:

I wish all of this Ranger stuff would stop now. It's tedious as f***.

Don't read the thread?

Even when it crosses over into every other thread?

He is in the first team too? Zomgz.

Zomgz?

ZOMG!!!1eleven11!!

:jesuswept:

I R TOOJ. I R SERIOUSZ.

Guest Stephen927

He's going to save our season.

If he does then this thread would really be worth it :lol:

The egg will be everywhere.

Some people really do need to learn that everyone does not have the same humour, and not try to push their non-existant humour onto the ones that has actual humour. I mean, I've shown this thread to people not even into football for a laugh, and a laugh it was.

I don't really mind as long as it doesn't start spilling over to other threads, which it has a bit.

That said, there's definitely something a little bit unsettling about the whole thing to me. I'd feel weird obsessing about what is basically a 17 year old kid who has scored a few goals for the reserves. Odds are he'll amount to nothing sadly, given our record with bringing youngsters through. Obviously hope I'm wrong and he turns out to be the next Ronaldo, but chances are he'll be the next Michael Chopra, only with "swagga".

Also, I know for most people this is just a little bit of a laugh. Few people need to have a look at themselves though tbh, I'm dreading the day the thread title contains 'Nile Convention on Saturday Week' or something to that effect.

I don't really mind as long as it doesn't start spilling over to other threads, which it has a bit.

That said, there's definitely something a little bit unsettling about the whole thing to me. I'd feel weird obsessing about what is basically a 17 year old kid who has scored a few goals for the reserves. Odds are he'll amount to nothing sadly, given our record with bringing youngsters through. Obviously hope I'm wrong and he turns out to be the next Ronaldo, but chances are he'll be the next Michael Chopra, only with "swagga".

Also, I know for most people this is just a little bit of a laugh. Few people need to have a look at themselves though tbh, I'm dreading the day the thread title contains 'Nile Convention on Saturday Week' or something to that effect.

That's a fuckin excellent idea actually! Where do I sign up for a membership card?

That's a fuckin excellent idea actually! Where do I sign up for a membership card?

People attending should all dress up like straight bananas.

Guest Stephen927

I've got my STR8888888 Banana costume from our last convention, so that's me sorted for this one.

This Saturday in Kaizero's basement?

Guest BooBoo

At the end of the day, if the Nile stuff spilling over into other threads bothers people THAT much, then there are other Newcastle forums they can go to.

Thats a load of rhubarb. Just keep the drivel in here and out of the other threads. Consider it a kind of special class for the emotionally subnormal.

At the end of the day, if the Nile stuff spilling over into other threads bothers people THAT much, then there are other Newcastle forums they can go to.

Thats a load of rhubarb. Just keep the drivel in here and out of the other threads. Consider it a kind of special class for the emotionally subnormal.

Fuck off and lighten up.

Guest BooBoo

Fuck off and lighten up.

:shifty:

Fucking hell, the fact we've got a promising youngster coming through the ranks is one of the only glimmers of joy we've got at the moment, of course he's going to get a lot of attention.  We're not going to sign any established top flight star are we?  And when people are having a crack on about someone in the club  they're always going to joke about and exaggerate their traits.  Viduka's fat and eats pies, Joey Barton's a career criminal, Joe Kinnear tells everyone he meets to fuck off and eat a cock, Nile Ranger types in baffling London rude-boy slang and bangs in reserve goals with seemingly super-human regularity which has led some people to bestow on him a Jack Baur-style infallible messiah quality, which is what all the stuff about him being able to score fromt he half way line with a pelvic thrust is taking the piss out of.  If when Ranger's mentioned you don't want any more than the facts and figures and his banana and custard free Queens English quotes then read the fucking match programme instead.