Man U win the Charidee Shield on pens.

Tooj

Carrick with the scored the winning pen.

I was reading the match report on SKYTEXT & it says DUNCAN FLETCHER had the best chance of the game, is the former England Cricket coach turning out for The Reds or is it more than likely predictive text error.

Guest neesy111

Even without their stars, they were all over Pompey. Tevez was immense, Nani was playing well. Even Frazier Campbell made a few chances.

tbf, i think pompey will have a very poor season, we should of won at their place end of last season, and they really don't have a squad at all

Even without their stars, they were all over Pompey. Tevez was immense, Nani was playing well. Even Frazier Campbell made a few chances.

tbf, i think pompey will have a very poor season, we should of won at their place end of last season, and they really don't have a squad at all

What makes you say that? On paper their first-team are on par, if not better, than ours.

What makes you say that? On paper their first-team are on par, if not better, than ours.

Crouch doesn't fit in with their counter attacking football, they won't be as much of a threat away from home this season imo, at home they aren't that great either, they can't break teams down with football, they rely on the other teams moves breaking down and then attacking quickly, wierd signing.

Crouch doesn't fit in with their counter attacking football, they won't be as much of a threat away from home this season imo, at home they aren't that great either, they can't break teams down with football, they rely on the other teams moves breaking down and then attacking quickly, wierd signing.

They lost Muntari, even that alone is a pretty big hit considering how influential he was for them. Mvuemba is nowhere near an adequte replacement.

Also agree that they seem to have no idea how to use Crouch yet, nor do Crouch and Defoe have any sense of how to work with each other.

Still have a great backline though. That alone should get them comfortably into the top ten.