Abdoulaye Faye signs for Stoke for £2.25m

Theregulars

If we wouldn't sell Smith, I would hate to think we would sell Faye. If I'm not mistaken, he signed here to be with Allardyce, so I can understand that he might have been unsettled by last-year's proceedings, but I hope he decides to stick it out and we hold on to him. I really can't see us selling anyone at the moment, though.

Guest elbee909

Ashley wants to sell, Keegan wants to sell, but they both think the other one doesn't want to sell.  They'll be on Jeremy Kyle next.

He might well want to leave, remember he was upset at only being first choice centre half last season. Stoke ffs, aye i bet he's desperate to live in the arsehole of the uk. 2m as well? Treble it and i might start to think about not laughing you out of the building.

He might well want to leave, remember he was upset at only being first choice centre half last season. Stoke ffs, aye i bet he's desperate to live in the arsehole of the uk. 2m as well? Treble it and i might start to think about not laughing you out of the building.

What a shit post.

What a shit post.

I agree.

Guest elbee909

Ashley wants to sell, Keegan wants to sell, but they both think the other one doesn't want to sell.  They'll be on Jeremy Kyle next.

:lol:

vast improvement on the stoke with no faya gag

What, you think I'm here to fockin' amuse you?

Sorry, thought it was the Goodfellas thread in GC...

:catmag:

Go get your focking shoe shine box mother fucka

Guest elbee909

I love misquotes.  "I thought I told you to blow up the bloody doors!"

I love misquotes.  "I thought I told you to blow up the bloody doors!"

Funny how the lack of news has forced us to discuss random shite on football threads.

I'm looking at you Ashley,  look what you have reduced us to,  I know one of your cronies will read this messageboard,  get a shift on or we'll abandon the football altogether and turn this into a dating website.